His REGRET 2 (Ch. 7)

Tomorrow~
Y/N POV
I woke up in the morning. Today is the weekend, so the school is closed. Last night Jungkook was slept in my place. I felt someone hug me from behind. I turned around and saw Jungkook who was still asleep. "Jungkook-ah, wake up..." I said, staring at his eyes that still closed. "Hm? What time is it?" He asked and still had not opened his eyes yet. I opened my phone and looked at the clock. "8 AM" I said. "Hm..." Jungkook's response was lazy. not take so long, Jungkook's phone rang, someone called him.

I took his phone that had been buzzing. I see the name of the owner of the number. 'Jieun Noona'.

'oh please not now. What do you mean by morning calling my boyfriend?' I hang up the calls and put his phone back on the table.

I stood up from the bed and went downstairs to make Jungkook's and my breakfast.

I cooked kimchi fried rice and made warm tea for breakfast this morning. after I finished preparing breakfast, I went upstairs to call Jungkook who was still in the bedroom for breakfast.

he just groaned while taking off my hand from his cheek. I pout my lips while looking at him annoyedly. "The longer you don't wake up, the cooler our breakfast, Jungkook!" I say who still pouts my lips. Jungkook opened his eyes and looked at me funny. Jungkook raised his body and now he has a sitting position with me on his lap. he kissed my lips that i intentionaly pouting since I was annoyed at him. I quickly stood up from the bed and took his hand. "let's go! The breakfast will be cold if we take too long!" I said to Jungkook while pulling him out of the room.

"Aish y/n even if you don't give me time to wash my face?" Jungkook said while rubbing his eyes. "You don't need to wash your face again. even if you don't wash your face, you look handsome, kook" i said to him while sitting down. Jungkook sat in front of me with a shy smile. "Ahh stop it" Jungkook said while covering his face with his hand.

after the two of us had finished eating breakfast, I decided to take a shower and change my clothes. Jungkook is waiting for me in my room while playing his phone. suddenly someone gave a message to Jungkook. It's from Nayeon.

Nayeon : Jungkook oppa, Do you want to go to the party?

Jungkook : What party?

Nayeon : so tonight I will make a birthday party with my friend at a club. Do you wanna go?

Jungkook : sure. I'll go with my girlfriend

Nayeon : your girlfriend?

Jungkook : yeah.. why?

Nayeon : uhm okay.. the party is started at 7 PM

Jungkook : which club?

Nayeon : **** club

Jungkook : okay.. see you there

Then y/n comes out from the bathroom and sits next to Jungkook. Suddenly y/n's phone buzzed and someone was sending a message to her. It's from her Sister in Japan.

Sis. Hyuri : Y/N

Y/N : what's up sis

Sis. Hyuri : I'll come back to Seoul tonight

Y/N : what? Why so sudden?

Sis. Hyuri : i forgot to tell you yesterday.. So.. can you pick me up at the airport tonight?

Sis. Hyuri : plsss~~ you are my only hope

Y/N : okay. don't worry

I looked at Jungkook who was staring at me the whole time

"What?" I said to Jungkook. "Do you wanna go to the party tonight?" Jungkook asked while smiling. "What party?" I asked back. "Nayeon's birthday party" Jungkook said. "I think i can't go, Kookie. My sister wants me to pick her up at the airport tonight. She is coming back from Japan" I explained to Jungkook, who was already pouting his lips. "So i can't go" i cupped his cute face. "Okay then if you can't go, can i go alone?" He asked. "It's okay kookie i trust you" I said while give him my sweet smile. Jungkook who saw me smile also smiled sweetly.

"You know what? You smile, I smile" i said to him while chuckling. "Wait what did you say? I seem to have heard it" Jungkook said while chuckling. "It's your word pabbo! I have heard you saying that" I explained. "Oh right.." He said. And we are laughing together until tomorrow.. no i'm kidding :v

To Be Continued...