Introdiction to Characters

Bree Williams: Blonde, green eyes. 5"8. From San Francisco, CA. She is very shy when you first meet her but can be outgoing once you get to know her. She is reserved but likes to have a bit of fun.

Lexi Adams: Red-Head, blue eyes. 5"8 1/2. From San Francisco, CA. Very outgoing from the beginning. However she has her wise moments. Very trustworthy.

Ellen Williams: Bree's mom. Blonde. 6"1. Green eyes. Very outgoing and gives wise advice. Very trustworthy and very smart. From San Francisco, CA.

David Williams: Bree's dad. Brunette. 6"3. Brown eyes. Very friendly but likes to keep to himself. Bookworm. Very intelligent. From Chicago, IL.

Ruby Johnson: Bree and Lexi's best friend. Brunette. 5"7. Brown eyes. Very intelligent and the serious one, but she has an amazing sense of humor when the time is right. From Denver, CO but moved to San Francisco.

Elizabeth Adams: Lexi's mom. 5"9. Very shy and quiet. Good cook. From San Francisco.

And then of course 5SOS. Luke, Ashton, Calum and Michael. Or should I say, Dr. Fluke, SMASH, Cal-Pal and Mike-Ro-Wave. :)

----------

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy this story. I have a very busy life but I promise to update once a week.

Thanks for reading!!!