Blue Eyed-Boy

It is now currently August 30th and I am getting ready for the 5SOS concert. Lexi is picking me up in half and hour and I'm wearing denim high waisted shorts along with a 5SOS crop top that Lexi is forcing me to wear. And then I just half black vans. My hair is in a side braid.

I heard a knock on the door.

"I'm coming!" I shouted grabbing my phone and running downstairs.

"Ready?" Lexi asks excitedly.

"Yep." I said while walking towards the car.

*an hour later*

"Are we there yet?" Lexi impatiently asks her mom.

"Yes honey we are pulling up right now." She responds.

Just then I see this huge stadium with flashing lights and traffic guards everywhere. There are cars in the parking lot and severe traffic.

"Uhmmm...why is it so busy?" I asked nervously.

"Because they are a big band. But only 15 girls got sound check tickets so all the fans must wait outside if you don't have the tickets." Lexi said.

"Oh okay." I just respond while Mrs. Adams pulled into the parking lot.

"Here we go." Lexi says while practically flying out of the car.

I got out of the car and walked into the stadium with Lexi and Mrs. Adams.

We then walked into the stadium and saw rows and rows of seats and thankfully we got good seats because we were only the third row in.

I sat down in my seat and Lexi and Mrs. Adams sat on my left. We were the first three seats in the row.

The other girls that got the soundcheck tickets were already there sitting in the first, second and third rows.

Just then four boys came out on stage. I heard squeals and screams. I looked at the boys carefully.

One had a crazy hair color, the other had ripped clothing and curly hair. And then one boy had black hair that looked Korean. And then...oh my god.

My eyes landed on this blonde blue-eyed beautiful boy. He was so handsome and hot.

I could practically feel my cheeks heating up.

But then I realized he was already looking at me. Which made me very insecure. But none the less, he was still hot.

"Hi I'm Michael." The crazy colored hair boy said.

"Hi I'm Ashton." Curly hair said.

"Hi I'm Calum." Korean one said.

"And hi I'm Luke." The blonde boy said while looking in my eyes.

I loved the name Luke. All the boys were pretty freaking hot, but I only had my eye on one.

I turned to look at Lexi, and she was drooling over Ashton.

This'll be a long night.

-----------

Hope you enjoyed!

xoxo -Kelly