Do I Have To Go?

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

I smacked my alarm clock. Sometimes I just want to throw it across the room. It's currently 8AM and I have to go over to my best friend Lexi's house because were going to see a movie today and apparently she has some "good news". That could mean anything. Her good news isn't always good news for me.

I got out of bed and into the shower. I used my vanilla scented shampoo and quickly got dressed. My outfit consisted of black jeggings, a coral blouse and black vans. I brushed my straight blonde hair and bobby pinned my bangs back. I did my makeup, which wasn't much. Just mascara and lipgloss. And then I headed downstairs.

"Hey Mom." I said to my mom who was currently on the couch reading a magazine.

"Hey sweety. Just eat some breakfast and then I'll drop you off at Lexi's house. Okay?"

"Okay." I quickly responded while grabbing pop tarts and an apple.

I quickly ate and grabbed my phone from my bedside table upstairs and got in the car. My mom was waiting for me.

*After a 10 minute car ride*

"Bye Mom, I love you." I shouted while waving.

"Bye honey be safe!" She shouted back.

*knock, knock, knock* I knocked three times on Lexi's door.

The door was quickly opened by an excited Lexi.

"It's about time you come!" She yelled.

"I'm five minutes late, sue me." I rolled my eyes and stepped inside.

"Dayum girl, the sass is real." She responded shutting the door.

I ignored her and sat down on the couch. "So what movie are we seeing?" I asked.

"Transformers 4." She responded cheerily.

My eyes widened. I never liked Transformers. "Why can't we see Rio 2 or something?" I asked.

"Because I don't want to see Rio 2 and it's about time we see a movie I want to go see. And plus, you've never seen a Transformers movie before and it's never too late to start."

I just sighed and waited for her mom to come downstairs.

"Oh my Bree!" A cheery Mrs. Adams said running down the stairs.

"Hi Mrs. Adams, it's nice to see you." I said while hugging her. We have a close bond.

"Alright, are you guys ready to go?" She asked.

"Ready as I'll ever be." I mumbled.

We quickly got into her black BMW and headed off to the movies.

*After the movie*

"Oh my god, that movie was so cool!! The T-Rex was so freaking cool!!! Imagine what'd it be like to live in a world with transformers!" Lexi shouted.

"So cool." I said in a sarcastic tone.

"Oh come on, you liked it. I saw you smiling!" Lexi said while we exited the theatre.

"Okay, fine. I liked it more than I thought I would okay? Happy?"

"I knew it!" Lexi shouted while jumping into the back seat of her mom's car.

"I knew it." I said mocking her in a funny tone.

"Oh shush." Lexi mumbled.

*After the car drive* -Lexi's house.

We walked up to Lexi's bedroom because she was about to reveal the "exciting news". That made me nervous.

I sat down on her bed and waited for her to begin.

"So, as you know I like the band 5SOS." She started.

Oh boy, here it comes.

"And I saved up enough money to get tickets to their concert in San Francisco on August 30th." She continued.

"Do I have to go?" I whined.

"Yes. You have to go. And it'll be fun. I got special tickets so we can go and see sound check. It'll be amazing. And maybe I can meet Ashton. He's such a hunk." She exclaimed.

"Fine I'll go. But I never said I'd be happy." I grunted.

---------

Alright guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I promise to write longer chapters but because this is just the first real chapter, it won't be very long. Thanks for reading.

xoxo -Kelly.