My own Choices

Your POV
I woke up and I was in control I moved my own body I held my face in my hands and sighed. After 5 long years I was finally back to normal and could make my own choices I was so happy. However I have some wonders. Do I still have the powers and fighting skills? Am I gonna have to stay away from the villge due to the incedent? Will people here EVER except me? Should I move closer to here? What do these people think of me? I stoped thinking and tryed to stand up but fell to the floor. I winced in pain as I got up again stumbling as I walked. I looked outside and gasped seeing the blue sky and white fluffy clouds people walking around and the warm sun on my face. I havent seen this in so long that I had almost forgot what it looked like. I saw floor shop with daisys, roses, lilys, and marigold and I saw kids running around and playing tag. People talking to friends as they walked down the street with a drink in hand. Friends... something I lost when I touched that crystal. Something I might never have again. I felt my smile fade as I sighed. I went back to the couch I was sleeping on and found my pets play fighting it was so cute to watch as the rolled around and bop each other on the head. "Aww how cute my little babys are playing." I call them this due to them being only 3weeks old. "Morning (Y/N) how do you feel." I saw sonic walk in and get something to eat. "Amazing thank you so much its been so long since it was actally me waking up in the moring." I laughed slightly and he chuckled. He was kinda cute now that I think about and I have some reason to crush on him after the whole him saving me thing. "Can I get you anything to drink or eat?" He asked. "Do you happen to have any tea?" I ask as I watch my pets play. "No sorry." He said after he checked all the cabnets. "Ill go get some from my house I had to run by there anyway to change." He looked at me and nodded. I jogged to my house and got there in about 8 minutes. When I got there I opened the door and went to grab a small bag putting a few tea bags in it and a mug then going and grabing two pet toys plus their tiny pillows they sleep on I set the bag on the table and went to change. I picked a nice flowing knee legth (F/C) dress with only one shoulder and put it on. Looking in the mirror and nodded as I put on some (S/F/C) flats with small dimonds kept the leggings and necklace and walked out grabing the bag and headed back to sonics.
---------------------------------------
Well that was long hoped you enjoyed anyway see ya next chapter. What will sonic think of your new outfit? What will the members of the team do when they see you find out next chapter byyyyeee