Oh ummm Hi

When you left your house you put on a cloak so no one would recognize you (btw you own a black cloak) and walked out of your house and to the villge with your head down when you got there you could tell people were glareing at you their eyes pirceing your skin you could tell that they were suspicious as to who you were. Finally you reached Sonics house...
Sonic POV
While (Y/N) was gone I watched her little pets I had no idea what they were so when she got back I would ask. One things for sure they're cute. Then one of them started falling off the couch and I caught it when I did it clong on to me. It wouldnt get off then the second one clong on the other arm so their both clong on my arm and cuddling on my arms. I did'nt know what to do they would'nt get of me. A cloaked figure appered in the door way. I got into battle stance with the animals still on my arms makeing the person giggle. "Calm down Sonic its just me." She removed her hood revling (Y/N). Well I feel stupid. "Oh hey did'nt recognize you (Y/N) hehe...sorry. Umm think you could get the cuties off me?" She walked over and rubbed their chins makeing them losen the grib and then she pulled them off slowly. "There we go here are the beds for you two. Sonic I got some tea you want some?" She asked as she pulled out two small pillows and placed them on both sides of her as her pets almost immediately went and layed down on them. "Sure, sounds nice" she nodded and and went to the kicthen with two tea bags.
Time skip cause I dont want to write the tea making part cause that would be boring
Your POV
I came back and handed one tea cup to Sonic and then went and sat between my pets. My hood was still down when Sonic gang walked in the door. 'Shit'. Was all that crossed my mind. When I saw them. But something else caught my eye. A shadow with a pony tail and long dress standing in the corner with its arms crossed. Red eyes glareing at my (E/C) ones with a large white grin on its face. Just you wait (Y/N) this isnt over yet hmhm. It quickly faded into nothing its eyes and smile no longer visable. I could feel myshelf go pale and my heart beating rapidly. I stoped and looked at the gang that was stareing at me angerly. "I've been wanting a rematch ever since you used my weapon against me" Said the brown and orange badger they all got in defenseive stances. I backed up as Sonic speed infront of me. "STOP! She's good now I promise she was here all night and hasnt done anything. She is actually really nice so back DOWN." I blushed at his words he was standing up for me he cared. But even if he stands up for me I know they wont forgive me they seem like the types to do that. They'll talk about me behind my back even though I still hear it I wont be treated the same ever again. My soul and sanity will crumble until there is nothing left but a  emotionless shell that will die from hate and anger. No matter how often Sonic is with me.
"Ummm Hi"