KISSING BOOTH: TWO

2 days later

"What are we suppose to do now?" Jisoo asked as she tied her hair into a bun.

They gathered their friends for help or suggestions for the catastrophe they both made.

"Well what if you guys just act into it for a while and just break up afterwards huh? Say it's just not working out." Rosè simply suggested and yawned. It was pretty early for a braingstorming like this.

Jisoo exchanged glances with Taehyung before heaving out a sigh and looked at the others.

"Rochaeng is right, it will probably work and everyone would just forget about it in a day or two." Lisa added and even nodded.

"And what if faking it just makes everything worse?" Jisoo answered back and looked at the others.

"Well the bright side is, it'll work in the end. Breaking a few bones won't kill you, what's important is to just finish everything once and for all." Jimin reasoned while supressing his smile. He really just wanted to tease Taehyung about it who seemed so dumbfounded at the moment.

"Anything else then?" Taehyung finally spoke, resulting to Junkook avoiding eye-contact, Lisa giggling a little, Rosè who looks proud and Jimin who's just grinning uncontrollably.

"For a week?"

"Yeah, it'd be quick." Jungkook assured with a sly smile.

Jisoo heaved out a tired sigh, she just doesn't know whether to take their friends' advice seriously since they have no other choice rather than to just bear with it until it passes by.

They aren't dumb to not know the meaning behind the looks on their friends' faces.

"What did I miss?" Jennie said as she walked in obviously fresh from her dresser.

"Still trying to catch hyung's attention?" Jungkook teased which earned him a fake chuckle from her.

"Hey kid, do you happen to know what it feels like to have a chanel bag thrown to your face?"

Jisoo stood up to break Jennie's deadly gaze at the younger.

"Let's just head to our classes already."

--

"JISOO-SSI IT'S REAL RIGHT? OH MY GOD, TEACH ME YOUR WAYS!"

Although many were loving the fact that the two didnt deny anything which stirred up a lot of thoughts.

Including negative ones.

"Gosh they only kissed once and now they're dating? How gross."

"I know, how cheap of that jisoo girl to even let that happen."

Jisoo took a deep breath before ignoring their comments, putting the thought that it'll pass after they tell everyone that they 'broke up' already.

While Taehyung had all the positive ones. He had praises but it wasn't all that good to Taehyung.

Some of it was really disrespectful to Jisoo, and Taehyung didn't like that.

Very disrespectful.

"Look can you sit your uneducated asses and do what your parents paid for? I mean, you guys are really fucking disturbing." Taehyung snapped with an annoyed smirk pasted over his lips before turning his head away from them and just focused on copying notes from his seatmate.

--

Taehyung never knew that his and Jisoo's lunchtime were at the same time. Of course since they didn't know each other before the whole kissing booth thing.

"Jisoo-ssi." He muttered as he stood next to her in line, she shot him a bored look and a 'hm?' before going back to ordering.

"Oh my god, you two are really actually cute!"

Both smiled awkwardly before walking away without ordering.

"Let's eat outside, i can't digest properly with all of your damn fangirls' gazes at the back of my head."

--

"It didn't get any better, and it became a tiny bit worse." She said soullessly and dipped her fries unto the ketchup and bit on it.

"I agree." He said and ruffled his hair.

"I just can't wait for everything to be over." Jisoo muttered and started to eat properly, Taehyung did the same and this might be their favorite moment of the day yet.

No whispers. They're just eating in silence and they felt like they've never experienced this before.

Their kiss really exploded all over the whole campus, sounds unbelievable but that's just what happened.

"You got a haircut?" Taehyung asked casually and Jisoo looked at the tips of her hair before answering back.

"For a change yeah, just later the day we got mobbed."

"Looks good on you."

Jisoo smiled and continued eating.

"Thanks, I know."

"Wow, the confidence." They both laughed a bit before continued eating, they felt so comfortable at the moment.

"You also changed your lipstick."

Jisoo choked a bit and just used the sprite to wash it down.

"Well I ran out of it and hey it's actually really exclusive so, i'll just stick with frenetic satin for now."

"Hmm your former lipstick shade really suited you more like it just spells KIM JISOO."

She giggled a little bit.

"Well its because my sister is a cosmetic chemist in Japan and this is her gift for me everytime she comes home to Korea, and a bunch of other stuff that I sometimes give to Rosèanne, Lisa or Jennie even though my sister also gives them their own crap-- and I just trailed off!" Jisoo chuckled at her own little speech about her sister and makeup.

She knows how she randomly gets talkative and she always feels embarrased whenever she just forgets her odd habit.

"Your sister is good."

"Well she's passionate about what she does and i think that's the main fuel for it."

"What course are you taking again?"

"Bachelor Arts of Journalism, Majoring in History. You?"

"An aspiring reporter huh?"

Jisoo's brows furrowed at his silly question.

"I can also just work behind the scenes and look more into the topic, but yeah sure. You didn't answer what my question. What course are you taking?"

"Theatre Arts, Majoring in Acting."

"Oh wow you're stern about acting huh?" She was suprised because usually when you take a course, sometimes you major in something a little irrelevant but still somehow connected to the said course. Whilst Taehyung has straight intentions.

"Well I can direct too so, that's that."

"Passion?"

"Kinda? My grandmother always wanted to see me act or just behind the screen and I kinda want that too now."

Jisoo had a sweet smile before finishing her food.

"Well good luck studying now goody two shoes with all the whispering." She said and stood up, fixed her uniform then grabbed her bag

Taehyung smiled and looked up.

"That goes for the two of us."

She smiled back and nodded at him.

"I'll be going then."

WAIT THIS ISN'T THIS BOOK A ONESHOT?

*fake gasp*

i'll try to finish this so another one off my list

-moon