KISSING BOOTH: FIVE

Hundreds of toga caps went flying in the air as they have officially graduated from college.

"YEEEEES!" Jisoo screamed while Jennie, Lisa and Rosè sobbed, her heart melted at the sigh and approached the three of them before hugging each one of them.

"You did good." She whispered to the three of them, they cried harder and hugged her. They enjoyed their group hug of fulfillment and joy as they finished another chapter of their life and onwards to another.

The three then seperated for a while to approach their also crying parents.

Jisoo smiled at her older sister before running towards her, jumping at her for a hug.

"Aww I'm so proud of my little sister, mom and dad would be so proud of you chu." Sandara said and hugged her tightly.

"You can cry, Jisoo."

And in a snap, she began sobbing in her sister's arms. Jisoo always felt protected and comfortable with her sister that her emotions just burst out.

"Mom and dad would be very proud of you chu." She stated and caressed her head.

"Of course, it may not be obvious but I'm a great student." Jisoo bragged that made Sandara chuckle.

"Of course you are! You got that particular trait from me, other than beauty."

They both laughed at their own statements.

"How are you and that Jinyoung guy? Huh?" She asked and fixed Jisoo's hair.

"Wasn't for long term."

"And the Taehyung one?"

Jisoo smiled at her sister before pulling out her camera.

"That was just college madness, unnie. Why don't we just take a picture?" She suggested and raised her camera to take a picture of both of them.

*click*

"Let me take one for you!" Sandara said excitedly and took the camera from Jisoo.

*click*

"Ahh, how pretty can my little sister get?"

Jisoo's sight detoured far from her sister. She saw how smiley Taehyung was and how he jumped around in the air, full of joy with his friends.

She was startled when Taehyung also looked her way and mouthed 'congrats' with a huge smile on his face. Jisoo smiled back and mouthed 'you too' in return. He raised his thumbs up before returning to his friends now with their parents and his parents pulling out their own cameras.

"That's him? Wow he looks rather fancy."

Jisoo chuckled at her sister, she was shocked when someone hugged her from behind.

"Kim Yerim?"

"Unnie, congrats! I came for you and for the other unnies!!" She stated with a bright smile, Yeri just finished her 3rd year in college and on to her last.

"Aww thanks babe. Can you take one for me and Unnie?"

Yerim nodded and took the camera.

"Wow you two are really pretty."

They both chuckled and their smiles never seemed more sincere than this.

"I have to go the other three now, congrats again Jisoo-Unnie!" Yeri stated and ran to Rosè next.

"She's really a sweet kid."

Unconsciously, she looked back at Taehyung's direction only to see him hugging someone while his eyes that were closed seemed to be filled with joy that looked everlasting.