Chapter 37

(Part 37)
Layla POV

Later that Night~~

Layla- It's just me and you.
August- Whea' ya friends at? You kno' dey' gone have a problem wit' dis' hea'
Layla- With what? Me spending time with you? It's our vacation.
August- Fa' how long stank?
Layla- Foooooorrrr........ How ever long you want it to be.
August- Ya know I ain't wit' all da romantic shit sometimes but I'm vibin wit dis'

He looked around the bathroom again at all the Candles and rose petals around the bathroom and the rose petals in the tub. I moved over to him and wrapped my arms around his neck.

Layla- I know you don't like it butttt I've notice we haven't spent a lot of time together like you planned on doing. And I know your career is busy just like mine so I don't know when we could have this opportunity again.
August- Speaking of, I might have ta' uh' cut dis' vacation shawt' Some tangs' popped up back in Lanta' but you ca' stay hea' wit ya girls and stuff stank.
Layla- But August, I don't want you to leave. *tried to move back.*
August-*holds her down.* Wait a min' na' stank. You kno' I wouldn't wanna up and leave on our vacation. But money callin' baybeh'. Dis' my career dat' I put on hol' fa' you. But I can't do it fa' too long Stank. And you kno' dat.
Layla- I didn't tell you to do that tho.
August- I know ya' didn't but you needed this. You needed ta' relax and have a stress free vacation wit' me and we've been doing just dat'. I won't leave tomorrow or da' next day after dat'. But ima have to leave soon. You can come wit me but I really want ya' ta' stay' and relax a lil longer.
Layla- After you leave. Promise me, you won't ever ever leave me again.
August- I promise Stank. *lifts her hand up and kisses her ring.* You never took it off?
Layla-*Shakes her head* no why would I?
August- Just askin' *Pulls her closer.* I love ya a lot. Don't forget ight?
Layla- Alright.

A comfortable silence filled the bathroom as he stroked my hair and our chest clung to each other. I pulled back from our tight embraces and kissed his lips gently.

August- Stank?
Layla- Yea?
August- Marry Me.
Layla- Okay.
August- Fa' real Fa' real Layla. No kiddie shit.
Layla- I said okay August. Did you want me to say no?
August- Nah but I want ya ta' mean what ya sayin na'
Layla- I love you so so so much. I've never met anyone who would even think about the things you've done for me nor have I ever felt like this about anyone but then again I've never fell in love with anyone one else besides you. So why not get married. Then we won't ever part right?
August- Yea dats' right stank.

I kissed him again and he depended it.

🔞⚠️~~NOT FOR KIDS~~⚠️🔞

He laid her on the bed and looked down at her body. "Stank, you sure you wanna do this?" He asked her and she nodded her head. "Yea." He leaned up and kissed her lips passionately before leaving a couple marks on her neck.

He covered his mouth with her nipple that was hard. And started to massage the other one while he flicked his tongue round and round and up and down. Layla was loving the tingling sensation she was feeling. Her body felt like it was slowly heating up and her walls was clinching by the minute needing the urge to wrap around something. August did the same thing to her other boob before leaving trail marks down to her vagina.

He gave her multiple times before but the mood wasn't set like this and he was about to do some tricks he hadn't done to her before. "Just keep em open fa' me, Stank." He said referring to her legs. August spread her first pair of lips open then before gently sucking on her clit. He ran up and down her vagina from her clit to her vagina slowly before he picked his pace up and slid a finger in her right wet vagina.

Layla began to arch her back and call out his name lowly which he loved. "August." She moaned out trying to stop the pleasure she was receiving. He began to hum on her clit as he curled his finger and flick his tongue faster. "Oh my god." She said rolling her eyes backwards along with her hips. August covered her clit with his tongue and started swirl his tongue out of control. Layla scooted up and bucked her knees together. "August. I-I can't take it anymore."