FWB: The Hunt for Giovanni ONE

*2 chapter series* this is going to be a short chapter, so don't get too suuucked in. I love to foreshadow. <3
                      •••
"The fuck?" Autumn said aloud.

"What?" Jelani said exiting the kitchen.

"The door is open." Autumn said, she looked out onto the empty hallway.

"Where's Giovanni?" Jelani said running to Giovanni's room.

He wasn't in there.

They checked the penthouse from top to bottom, he was no where to be found.
•••
Sobs could be heard throughout the big master bedroom. Autumn was on the floor staring out the rooms big window facing the city.

She had never been this far from her child.. Shit, she was funny with her baby, she wouldn't let certain people touch him, she would always get into it with people about that but she didn't give a fuck.

"He could be anywhere Jelani." She cried.

Jelani sat on the bed with his hands over his face.
Let's just say, it was the worst day for the both of them.

Can she shut the fuck up so I can process everything? He said to himself

Jelani did a big sigh, "We're gonna find him Autumn.. I know it." He said trying to sound calm, he wasn't calm he felt himself getting crazier and crazier by the minute.

This wasn't the longest he had been from his son but not knowing whether or whether not his blood is safe is what's getting him.

Autumn cried some more, she didn't know what to do.. and it's literally only been 2 hours.

"I'm about to go." Jelani said putting his strap into his pants.

Autumn looked up quick.

"Where are you going?" She asked as she slowly stood up. "I know your not leaving me." She said putting her hand over her heart.

He looked alway from her. "Autumn it's your fucking fault he's missing, just leave me the fuck alone for now."

Jelani was already mad, he felt Autumn was working his nerves.

His choice of words shut her down, she couldn't believe he said that.

"HOW DARE YOU, YOUR BLAMING THE DISAPPEARANCE OF OUR SON ON ME!" She screamed while following him out of their bedroom. "YOUR THE DUMB ASS WHO MAKE ENEMIES, HERE WE ARE IN NEW YORK HIDING FROM A KILLER WHO MIGHT'VE TOOK MY BABY."

Jelani gave her a dirty look, she was right. "I mean your the dumb ass who taught him how to open doors, so yeah... I'm blaming that shit on you." He said snatching his Mercedes Benz keys off the counter.

"OH SO HES SUPPOSED TO BE A DUMB ASS AND NOT KNOW HOW TO OPEN DOORS? SHUT THE FUCK UP CUS YOU SOUND STUPID." Autumn cried.

Without saying anything back, Jelani gave her one look before slamming their condo door shut.

It is my fault. She said to herself.