FWB: SEVEN

Sorry y'all. i have writers block. this has been in my drafts forever but i don't think it's good enough. :(

i know you forgot what happened last chapter.** so..

"take that off" Kelvin said referring to the blouse she wore as he watched her intensely.

autumn smirked before speaking.. "you take it off."

lil autumn was up to no good.

unbeknownst to autumn; jelani was watching everything via hidden cameras scattered all throughout the condo.. he was not happy about kelvin being in his HOME, and he was on his way to fuck shit up.

•••

kelvin heeded to autumn's suggestion and slowly took her blouse off.

   he paid attention to little details on her body, like the cross tattoo she had on her left boob. autumn's breast weren't that big, she was a solid b-cup.

he started to rub on her boobs while looking her eyes. his fit man woke up. he couldn't believe that he was actually about to have sex with autumn.

Autumn couldn't wait to feel kelvin inside of her. she hadn't had dick in so long ever since her and jelanis split .

...meanwhile jelani was speeding over to the condo...

Jelanis main focus wasn't about autumn giving it up up to another male she just met..

he wanted to know where his children were, and why they were doing it inside of his house.

jelani's adrenaline pumped quickly as he sped to their condo in manhattan,.

Jelani pulled in the lot and parked any type of way.. he couldn't help but notice a Maserati parked right in the front of the lot, he immediately got more angry than he already was.

jelani went up the elevator he started twiddling with his fingers, he then felt on his .45 that was tucked in his pants. And if things got out of hand he didn't mind using it.

jelani finally made it to their condo and he started banging on the door like he was the feds

he clearly had a key he just wanted to make an entrance.

autumn looked at the door so hard that it could fall off and go to ashes had she had been blessed with laser vision.

kelvin sighed hard, he got up and walked towards the door. "i'll get it, put your clothes on." he demanded.

jelani heard his voice and grew pissed.

jelani had his key in the keyhole and as both men unlocked the door, jelani bum rushed kelvin.

autumn jumped in horror managing to throw on her shorts. she didn't know what to do at this point. her blouse was off and she couldn't find her bra!

"STOP STOP STOP" autumn kept screaming while holding her boobs up. her manicured french tips covered her chocolate drops.

kelvin managed to fight back he was just caught by surprise, one minute he was playin with her boobs and fingering autumn sucking his fingers, next minute he was fighting her baby daddy.