FWB: The Hunt for Giovanni TWO

I would grammar check but I'm too lazy, college classes ain't no joke so that's why I'm dumb late.New book otw be on the look out, it's better than friends with benefits lmaooo!!!!!

1 week later.

"Baby... you gotta eat." Autumn said taking a last bite of the PB&J sandwich she made.

Jelani wasn't doin so well, Autumn either but she knew it wasn't healthy to starve. Every time Jelani thought about the video of Giovanni being slapped he would throw up.

He was losing hella weight, he ain't get no haircut, he ain't get no sleep, he looked pretty bad.

"Nah I ain't hungry." He simply stated while laying on his stomach.

That was a routine for him, he woke up threw up, pee, brush his teeth, shower, lay on his stomach all day with his head in the pillow.

"Baby, I understand your sad and all but you need to eat like NOW." Autumn said slapping his butt.

"Fine, I'll eat if you make me a sandwich, if I gotta make it I'm not getting up.. and ima starve . I'm not in the mood to do anything ever till I find Gio and when I dooo I ain't letting him leave my sight."

"Ok." Autumn said walking out of their room, she made the sandwich and quickly returned.

"You know." Autumn started to say as she handed Jelani the sandwich. "Tray is helping us look for Giovanni." She said.

Autumn really had faith, she had faith that she would be able to see her baby again, be able to hear him laugh, cry, beg... everything a mommy has to go through with their child.

"I know.." Jelani said. "It's all my fuckin fault yo."

"Baby don't beat yourself up, it wasn't your fault." Autumn said.

It kinda was your fault. It probably was Amauri's family... If yo ass wouldn't have been so damn jealous, my baby would probably still be here.. Autumn thought.

"Man, I know it was Amauri's folks that did it... I swear to god it's over with for their whole generation." Jelani said rolling up a blunt.

"Baby no, revenge is not always right, that's why we are in this predicament now.." Autumn reasoned. "Bedsides you sound crazy why would want to kill children they're innocent to the world."

"Ok but I got to, who told they momma, grandma, uncle, grandpa, dad, WHO EVER did it ... who told they ass to kill my momma and take my baby? I'm better off killing they ass then them growing up with no parents." Jelani yelled.

"But— it's not right Jelani... I can't live with myself knowing that I let you kill children I just ... can't, and I won't." Autumn sighed.

"Autumn... I'm pretty sure you and I both know.. I ain't goin to heaven, I killed too much people, you and Giovanni taught me how to love, I never realized how incomplete my life was till I got you two, plus one on the way.." He smiled while looking at autumns growing stomach. "I feel like regardless if I kill the children or not I'm goin to the same place... dancing with the devil."

Autumn got angry. "Stop saying dumb shit Jelani." She didn't like what he said about dancing with the devil. "IVE NEVER BEEN SO SERIOUS, if you kill children, and elders I'm so done with you and we gon co-parent they're sooo innocent and helpless.. yes Amauri's people killed your mom.. I get it.. you got your karma Jelani when you killed Amauri, now let them get theirs! It's coming god will handle them."