Ch. 20- Thoughts

Kalila

Ever been in love? Love has the potential to be the best thing to ever happen to a person. It also has the potential to be the worst. The worst is when you love someone that doesn't love you back. It makes you feel like something is terribly wrong with you. Like no one will ever love you. Because you put your heart out on the line and get shot down. The world seems black and dark. With no hope of seeing the light.

I'm in love. Have been ever since I was a teenager. Mitch has been my ray of light in the world. He has made me so unbelievably happy. I have had dreams of spending the rest of my life with him. But that's not going to happen. Why? Because Mitch loves someone else. Not just anyone else. But my sister! My twin sister! My flesh and blood! The girl Mitch was suppose to be protecting me from!

I can't believe he did this. He was supposed to protect me. Make sure I wasn't harmed. But this hurt me most of all. Did Mitch ever truly love me? Or was I just a pawn to try to get to Katrina? Oh Katrina! My sister! Mitch! Is in love with my sister! This is horrible. I am not sure if I should cry or scream.

And then on top of Mitch loving my sister, which is breaking me in half; Jay is Jesus! I haven't talked to him since I found out. I guess the signs were all there, but I thought I had a connection with him--I thought he was my friend. But it turns out he was just keeping secrets from me.

I have no clue what is going on in my life anymore. One second, I am the most famous pop star in the world and am dating the love of my life. The next, I get dumped... for my sister! And my best friend turns out to be God's only son. My mind is racing. I have no clue what to do... Katrina may finally be getting the upper hand on me. She is going to kill me, isn't she? No. My fans. My friends. My mom. My Earth. My Heaven. My God. They all need me. I have to do something. No more sitting around waiting for others to save me. I have to stop Katrina.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who wants to kill me for this chapter being so short? I know it was very mean of me to do, but I needed to show Kalila's feelings on everything going on to set up what is going on in the next few chapters. So, I am truly sorry for that. But I do not work tomorrow, so I will do my very best to update tomorrow. If I don't I give permission for someone to yell at me.

Also, this story is giving me a pretty hard time. I have a set idea, or goal, or end point for this story. But there are several different ways I could write the remaining chapters for this story to get to that point. So, I want to ask you guys for your opinions on this story to help influence which route I should take to the end.

So, I want to know. What are your favorite parts of this story? Favorite scenes? What are your least favorite? Who are your favorite characters? Who are your least favorite characters? Do you like reading about Heaven and Hell/Angels and Demons or do you like reading about the relationships more? Or do you want to hear more about the girls powers? You want to hear more about: Dev? Jasmine? Quinn? Alexandria? Mitch? Jay? Kalila? Katrina? Just let me know in a comment what you think of this story. What you would like to read more of or what you don't really care for?

I am writing this story for you guys. I want to make sure that everyone can enjoy it. We still have a ways to go before the end. But what do you want to read about before we get there? Let me know. It will help speed along updates if I know what you guys want to read.

P.S. Fun Fact. There will be a sequel to this story. At the end of the year in my AP Lit class, I had to write two chapters for a future book. So, I wrote two chapters for what would actually be a prequel to this story. About Quinn and Alexandria. How they met. What happened between the two of them. Why they hate each other know.  And part of the girls early childhood. So, if you are ever reading this story and are wondering. What the heck happened that an Angel hooked up with a Demon? That will be answered. And the two chapters I wrote for that story, I think are pretty darn good. And I got an A on them. Something to look forward to. By the way. If anyone in my old English class is reading this..... HI!!!!!!!

...........But yea. Let me know :)