Chapter 12

Percy's POV
Leo was leading the army. How? I saw him die. Wait his eyes. There golden. Kronos. "Guys he's being controlled by Kronos. Don't kill him. Just incapacitate." I commanded. Leo pointed and the monsters charged. I was beyond pissed every step I took the earth shook. I slashed and hacked and sliced. Duck, roll, slice, repeat. Kept playing in my head until I reached Kronos/Leo. "Ah do you really think you can beat me. The only person who can beat me is Percy Jackson. And the gods and their children killed him." I remembered a spell chaos taught me. I started the incantation and he froze. I smirked, it's working. The more I spoke the more Leo turned normal. His eyes became less gold and more brown. Until they had no gold what so ever. He collapsed. I picked him up and flew him to the infirmary. When I returned. The battle was over. We had 27 injuries and 10 casualties. I MMed father "we need to train them." "Give them a few days then start their training." "Ok" I broke off the connection. I walked to Chiron. "Can you gather all the demigods in the arena please." "Of course Omega."
Line break
I cleared my throat and all eyes were in me. "Ok so this battle has shown me something. You all need training. You did good but we still had 10 casualties, which I am sorry for your loss. So I will give you until Thursday. Which gives you 3 days to bury and grief for your friends and family. Then we train. Dismissed." "They don't need training. They have me! I am the strongest Demigod ever." Of course it was Vince. "Shut your mouth you prick. Percy was ten times the demigod you will ever be." I turned to see Thalia buzzing with electricity. Mature language "Oh shut it bitch. You joined the hunters because no one would want to be with you." Artemis flared at this. But I beat her to him. I had my hand on his throat. "Don't ever call any women, especially a hunter, a bitch ever again. You shit stain of a demigod." I growled. "Oh do you like those bitche.." I cut him off by squeezing harder on his windpipe."You didn't listen." I punched him in the gut making him fly back a few feet. I walked over to him and picked him up. I kicked him in the throat. I then signaled the Hunter. I let them deal with him. I walked out. I was walking to my cabin where the rest of my team was. But I was stopped. I turned to see Artemis. "Lady Artemis, what can I do for you?" She was shocked. "How are you still respecting me after what I accused you of. Any man would still hold a grudge." "I'm not any man. Now what was it you needed. I need to talk to my girlfriend." "Oh I was gonna say thank you for sticking up for my hunters." "No thanks necessary. Plus they could have handled it." I walked away leaving a stunned Artemis behind. I reached the cabin and went to my room to sleep. After about ten minutes piper came in and cuddled up beside me. I slowly fell into the darkness off sleep. I woke up by my alarm. I got up made breakfast and left for a run. When I finished my 7th mile I was pretty tired so I sat down to drink some water. I started to think about my past life. When someone came up behind me and yanked my hood off. I turned around to see her. "Percy..?"
Annabeth's POV
1 day earlier.
After omega beat up Vince I ran to his sir and got him to the medical bay. No one would help him so I fed him some ambrosia. After about ten minutes he woke up. "What are you doing here." He asked harshly. "What do you mean. We are dating." "Oh yeah, I don't like you. I never did. I just used you to break Percy. Here." He handed me a vile. I looked at it. There was a piece of tape. It read Annabeths memories. I drank it. All the memories of Percy's betrayal came back. I broke him. I broke down and ran out. He's dead because of me. I'm the reason he ran away. I ran to my cabin and cried myself to sleep. The next day I woke up early. I took a shower and left my cabin. I started walking until I saw omega sitting down drinking some water. This is my chance. I snuck up behind him and ripped his hood off. I saw raven black, messy hair. Then I saw those beautiful sea green eyes. It was my seaweed brain. "Percy..?"
Percy's POV
"Yeah it's me Athena spawn." She hugged me, but I shoved her off. I felt Piper's presence as she kissed me. She kissed me. I shoved her off, but it was too late I turned around to see piper running away. "Stay away from me." I growled as I went to catch up with piper. I couldn't see her so I ran to the cabin. Silena and Bianca were sitting around the living room. "Have you guys seen piper?" "Not since she left, why?" Silena asked. I explained what happened. Silena was radiating anger. "That bitch." "Language." Bianca scolded her. I ran out of the cabin. I know where she went. I ran to the spot where I found her that day. I saw her sobbing into her knees. "Piper?" "Go away. I can't believe you cheated on me with her." She looked at me broken and it hurt. "I didn't cheat on you. It's not what it looked like. She..." I tried to explain but Piper cut me off. "It's not what it looked like. You were kissing her. The one that broke you. I have been by your side the entire time. When she broke you I was there. When you were depressed I was there then you gonna go and cheat on me." She yelled at me. She was furious. My temper started to rise. "Do you really think I would cheat on you. MY FATAL FLAW IS LOYALTY PIPER. If I did cheat on you I would rather be dead. With my flaw I would be. And by the way she yanked my hood down and tried to hug me and kiss me but I pushed her off and I swear it by the Styx." Thunder rumbled as I spread my wing and took off.
Pipers POV
As he flew off the look in his eye was what hurt me worse. He didn't cheat. I ruined it. I had the best man in the world and I ruined it by not trusting him. I mean how stupid am I his fatal flaw is loyalty. I walked back to the cabin and went to our room. I sobbed into my pillow. I fell asleep crying. It was around noon when I woke up. I went down and got some lunch and went back to my room. I saw Silena crying. Probably because she knew what happened. I went back up to my room. And cried some until I fell asleep.