Chapter Four - Meeting The Boys Pt. 1

I hear a knock on the door and sniffle, "Come in." I wipe my eyes just so I know it doesn't look like I was up all night crying my eyes out - which I was.

"Hey, breakfast is ready," Ratliff says walking in. Betsy shoots out of our bed and straight towards the dining room, typical Betsy. "And no waffles for Angie? I'm shocked!" he says placing his hand over his mouth and gasping.

"Shut up," I say kinda laughing and throwing one of our pillows at him.

"Ah," he says ducking to not be hit by one. "What's your problem today?" He crosses over to the bed and sits down next to me.

"I don't know what happened last night with Riker," I say. A tear escapes from my eye. Toughen up Angie! You can't cry in front of Ratliff!

Ratliff wipes away the tear, "Don't worry...he'll get over it." He nudges my shoulder and smiles.

"Heh, I wish he does." I say. "I don't wanna lose a good friend, Ratliff!" I say putting my head on his shoulder and crying as he brushes my hair.

"Don't cry, Angie! Do you want me to sneak you some food so you can tell me what happened?" he asks. I nod my head after I remove it from his shoulder. My face is covered in tears...and so is his shirt. "I'll be right back!"

He runs out of the door and I'm left alone. Crying my eyes out over possibly losing a friend just because of something stupid. "I'm pathetic," I say quietly. I pick up my phone and search through my contacts for one of my other friends to call. I can't find anyone so I go to my Echofon app to tweet.

@Angieeeee: Guys, I'm pathetic and need someone to call and cry to. "/ Ratliff went to get me food.

A few seconds later and I get my first reply. Yes, I'm quite popular and cared about by my followers on Twitter.

@OMG!ItsHanna: @Angieeeee aww, what happened?

@Angieeeee: @OMG!ItsHanna Me and Riker were cheering because my nose isn't broken and I was happy because I would've been able to meet Titus, CNT...

@Angieeeee: @OMG!ItsHanna CNTD... Darren, Curt, and Dominic and he got angry/sad and walked away...I didn't sleep at all last night because I was crying.

OMG!ItsHanna: @Angieeeee aww, I'm so sorry! Hopefully, it'll get better! :)

@Angieeeee: @OMG!ItsHanna I hope so too.... "/

I hear a knock on the door and Ratliff walks in, I quickly tell Hanna I have to go because he returned and had food. "So tell me what happened last night," Ratliff said flopping down next to me on the bed.

~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~

I finish explaining the thing between me and Riker. Ratliff looks down at me. My head is on his chest and I have tears slowly streaming down my face. "Hey, Angie, it'll be okay. He was in a pissy mood yesterday. And - I'm not sure if I can tell you this," he says sighing.

"You brought it up, now you have to tell me! Please!!!" I beg him while wiping away a few tears.

"Erg, fine," he says sighing. "I think he was jealous that if you met them - and since you were excited once you found out you could IN FRONT of him - you'd forget about him. Truth is, I think he might have a tiny little crush on you." Ratliff says.

I sit up and look at him with bewilderment. "Riker Anthony Lynch does NOT have a crush on me. He's just being friendly," I say being stubborn.

"Yes, he does!"

"No, he doesn't!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"