Chapter Five - Meeting The Boys Pt. 2

"Hey, bro." Darren says to Riker.

"Hey," Riker replies holding out the 'ey' part.

"Darren, we'd like you to meet our contest winners," Rydel says smiling.

"This beauty is Betsy," Rocky said putting his arm around her waist and squeezing it.

"And this one is Madam Stubborn," Ratliff says patting my back.

"Oh shut up, Sir Ellington," I say playfully punching his arm.

"Her name's Angie," Riker says sounding kind of angry.

"Whoa, bro. I was kidding geez!" Ratliff says raising his hands in defense.

"Dude, who pissed in your Cheerios this morning?" Darren asks.

"I'll tell you later." Riker says.

"Okay. Anyways come in." Darren says opening the door to reveal a large room with three other guys in it.

"Titus, Curt, Dominic!" everyone yells while Betsy and I just stand there with our mouths open.

"What's their problem?" Titus asks laughing.

"I'm standing in the same room with Trent, Nick, Blaine, and David!" I say quietly. "OHMYGOD! I'M STANDING IN THE SAME ROOM AS TRENT, NICK, BLAINE, AND DAVID!!!!!" I yell.

"They're Glee fans." Dominic laughs.

"I can tell," Curt says laughing. "You obviously know who we are...but please, don't call us by our Warbler names. Call me Curt."

"Me Titus."

"Me Dominic.

"And me Darren."

"Oh, Curt doesn't like being called Mr. Three?" I ask joking around.

"Only I can call him that," Riker says grimacing at me.

"I was kidding. I'm gonna call you Curt Supreme. Yup. Titus is Master T. Dominic is Domino - because I think of dominoes when I hear your name. And Darren is The Shades." I say laughing at each one.

"I like it," Darren says smiling.

We all walk in finally. His apartment is nice and has frames with pictures of all of his past co-stars and friends in them. The couch and arm chairs are black leather and the entertainment center - that his TV and game system rests on - is a deep mahogany. A 42" flat-screen TV plays a Batman and Robin movie.

"You're such a nerd, Darren!" Rydel says hugging him.

"Am not!" he says defending himself.

"He really isn't, I love that movie!" I say running to the couch and sitting down. It's the one with Poison Ivy and Batgirl in it. Yes, Batgirl as in the superhero I would be.

"Right! Mr. Freeze is one of my favorite super villains!" Darren says running over and plopping down on the couch next to me.

"Mine's Poison Ivy! OMG! I love George Clooney!" I say watching the screen intensely. "Ah! I so would be Batgirl!"

"And I would be Robin!" he says laughing. I look at him and he nods. "Yup, I'd be a sidekick."

"Flirt," someone coughed. I couldn't help but laugh even though it was on the scene of Alfred and Wayne's serious conversation.

"So what are we doing today?" Ratliff asks.

"Oh yea, we were going to go swimming or something," Darren says snapping back into reality.

"One question genius," I say poking him. He turns and looks at me. "What bathing suits are we going to wear?"

"I got Rydel to bring them," he says smiling deviously at me. What's up with that kind of smile with these guys?