Chapter 2

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD

That's all I was saying as I sit back down. She remembers me and now she's going to start bullying me, and I don't want that. I don't even have to look at her to know that she's still looking at me . Can this day get any worse.

"Ok, well, since we introduced them self's, Bianca, why don't you sit next to Ms. Carbone"

Of course it can. And the only open seat happens to be the one next to me. Fuuuuuuck. Bianca makes her way towards me, and I feel anxious. The aura of power flows from her body that you can almost physically touch it. She sits very close to me, while keeping her eyes on me the entire time. I look at my phone and see that we still have 25 mins till the period ends. So I take out my Game Of Thrones book and start reading. As I'm reading Mr. Matt starts to tell Bianca what we're learning right and what she going to need for the class, when they were done Bianca went on her phone. Then out of no where I fell a hand on my thigh, I look down to see Bianca's hand, I push it off and start reading again. She puts hand back on me and rubs circles. I try to ignore her and keep reading, but she started to move her hand up. I can feel my cheeks heating up.

"C-can you p-please stop". I whisper trying not looking at her. She presses her hand harder on my thigh. "And why should I do that Jenny? I would hoped you liked it". Why would she hope. I like it but I don't her to know that. I keep trying to ignore but as she gets closer to my core, it's hard for me to be quite. Before she could do anything, Bianca looks around to make sure no see's us. Then she leans towards me and she blows on my ear, I let out a quite whimper. At this point my entire face is red and I prayed she didn't here that. But with my luck she heard me.

She stops her assault for a second so she can see my face. I try to look away but she put her thumb and index finger under my chin and made me look at her. I stare in her eyes and I got lost in them. They looked do inviting, like I wanted to get lost in them forever. But the moment was ruined when the bell rang. I quickly grab my stuff and leave, but before I coul dhead to my next class someone grabs my arm. I turn and see that Bianca had grabbed me.

"Whoa there kitten you have to take me to my next class". She said with a smirk. I blush when she called me 'kitten'. "O-oh can I p-please see your schedule". She hands me her schedule and she has gym with me everyday. I mentally groan. I mutter a follow me.

As we're heading to the gym, Bianca would try and put her arm around and flirt which I completely ignore. When we got to the gym, I looked around for Coach Jones. I saw him talking to some football players in his office.

"Go talk to Coach Jones he's our P.E teacher". I say trying to walk away but Bianca grabs my arm to stop me.

"We have this class together".

"Yes why do you ask".

"Oh nothing just wanted to see if you really are. I excited to see you do a strip tease for me" she said winking.

I feel myself blush so I run to the locker rooms. I go to my locker and head to the bathroom. I'm very self conscious about my body and I hate when people look at me because I feel like people judge me.

I change as quick as I can and then go back to my locker to put my clothes. I head out to the gym and sat in the bleachers. I started to daydream until I felt big hands cover my eyes. I already knew who it was cuz I could smell her cologne.

"Guess who?"

"I already know it's you Danny" I said while smiling.

"Man you always know when it's". Danny says while taking her hands off me.

Danielle Deluca is the Italian bosses daughter, 5'8 kind of buff with semi long brown hair that stops to the middle of her back and she try's to get me to be her girlfriend. We met our 10th grade year at the restaurant, I was her waitress for her when she came for lunch. She asked me for my number and I gave it to her cuz I don't really have a lot of friends. We became friends almost instantly, she hand confessed she liked me last year and sak me to be her girlfriend but I declined cuz I had to study to so many test and I had to try and get into colleges in New York, she told me she won't give up.