Chapter 4

It didn't take much to convince Danny to help us out tonight. She said she'll be here around 5 and the dinner was at 6:30. So that gave me time to train her a little bit before the dinner.

After I called Danny I started to wait tables. Since it was only me and dad, it was hard. We had a lot of customers today. Especially around 1 when businesses have their lunch. But I cant really complain cuz I got a lot of tips since it was just 2 of us today. At 4 o'clock we put up our closed sign and started to rearrange the tables so it could be a long T. Mr. Gonzalez's want his wife and daughter to be seated on either side of him at the head of the table so there where three seats at the front. Then there were seats along side the table.

Like Danny said she came around 5. She wore black jeans and a white polo shirt with the same cologne as usual. And the first thing she does is give me a kiss on the cheek

"What's up babygirl" Danny said with a smirk

All I did was blush and mumbled a 'Hi' back. Dad looked at us and started to tease.

"Hey Danny. How are you". Dad said

"I'm good Mr. Carbone".

"I'm still waiting for you to ask her out Danny. Your the only one who I've approved of". Dad said with a wink

Both me and Danny started to blush and not look at each other. After a few seconds I grabbed Danny's hand and started walking towards the kitchen to start her training. I taught her how to write food orders down. I didn't teacher to use the POS register because I'm usually the one to do it. Henry came in at 6 while me, Dad, and Danny were setting up the table. I know that he know what he's doing so I let him be.

When we finished setting up Josh and 2 other people came in. Josh ran into Henry's arms and kissed him. I rolled my eyes while Danny laughed at them. Josh stayed by Henry's side until more people came throught the door and he went to go sit. Almost everyone was here. We were all waiting on Mr. Gonzalez and his family.

Then finally to cars pulled up at the front of the restaurant. Dad went to the door while me, and Danny stood next to each other and Henry was in the kitchen. One of the cars was a black Mercede Benz G Wagon with tinted windows. The other was a red Ferrari with tinted windows. The Mercedes Benz G Wagon doors opened and out came 3 bodyguards armed to the teeth, and Mr and Mrs. Gonzalez. Mr. Gonzalez had a black suit on while Mrs. Gonzalez had a blue dress one. The second car opened and out came Bianca in a black and gold suit and a girl who I havent seen before. The girl was clearly hispanic with dyed blonde hair. She wore a strapless dress with her boobs practically out a d too much make up. When they walk out Bianca puts her arm around the girls waist. I raised an eye brow and looked at Danny's face. All I could see was disgust in her face when she looked at the girl.

Dad went to open the door and greet them.

"Hello Señor y Señora Gonzalez. Welcome back to my restaurant". My Dad said while shaking their hands.

"Leonard, it's great to see you again. Please I keep telling you to call me Juan and my wife Rosa". Mr. Gonzalez says.

"Haha I know Juan but I think it's more respectful to say Mr and Mrs" Dad says while laughing.

While the adults talk, I see Bianca looking uninterested in the conversation and starts to look around until her eyes land on me and Danny stand on the side. When she see's us, I could see that she was jealous and mad. But I didn't care what she thought, plus she has not right to be jealous. Danny on the other hand saw Bianca's face and decided to provoke her by holding my waist. Bianca didn't like that one bit and she got angry. I just rolled my eyes and ignore Bianca. Then I heard Mrs. Gonzalez call my name over to them. I pushed Danny's arm away and walk over to my Dad and the Gonzalez.