Chapter 3

SHE'S KISSING ME!!!

Why is she kissing me right now? That's all I could think about. I went blank for a couple of seconds until she moved her hand to my waist and neck. Then all i could think about was how soft her lips were. I started to kiss back, and it started out calm until she ran her tongue along my lip asking to enter. I didn't let her, so she smiled and moved her hand from my waist to my butt. She squeezed it, but I didn't give in. So she did something I'd never thought she'd do.

Smack

She slapped my ass. I don't know why but it felt good and I moaned. Bianca took the chance and put her tongue in my mouth. She took the lead immediately, and started to explored my mouth. I tired to keep up with her but she is my first kiss. We pulled apart to catch our breaths. We looked into each others eye's and didn't look away. It was like we we're in a trance. We both started to lean into another kiss, but then all the memories of her bulling me and beating me up came back. I tried to push her away but it didn't work. So I tried calling her name but all she said was.

"You know you want it just as bad as me Jenny"

I did something that I was going to regret later.

I punch her in the face.

She backed up while holding her jaw, she looked surprised that I punched her but that didn't matter to me at the moment.

"You fucking bitch. You cant just come back here after 2 years. And have the audacity to kiss me. After you've made my life miserable since elementary. I won't forget or forgive of what you've done to me"

I started to put my clothes back on with my back turned to her. She stood there in shock. When I was done, I turned to her again.

"I don't want you anywhere near me you got it"

She just continued to stare at me.

I didn't stick around for a answer and walked out the locker room. I made my way to the front of the school to meet Josh and Henry. As I was walking I slowly started to realized I was going to die tomorrow. I just punched the next boss of the Spanish Mafia. I started to think how she'll start beating me up, bullying and how she'll send her goons to torment me. When I saw Josh and Henry I walked a little faster. They must of realized something was wrong because they looked worried.

"Hey what's wrong Jenny" Henry asked

"Yeah you look like you just saw a ghost" Josh said.

I was about to say something when I heard doors slam open behind me.

"JENNIFER CARBONE COME BACK HERE RIGHT NOW"

I turn around and I see Bianca storming down the hall looking mad.

I grab Josh and Henry's arms and said "Run".

All three of started to run out of school and towards the restaurant. When we were running I kept looking back see if Bianca had followed us. I didn't see her so I guess im safe for now. When we got closer to the restaurant, we all started to slow down and stopped.

"Jen why was Bianca yelling at back there" Josh asked.

I really didn't want to talk about it but it had to be done. So I told them everything that happened today including me punching Bianca in the face. Henry was very calm about it, but when I was done my story. Josh grabbed me and said.

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND".

"Josh you have to calm down"

Henry tried to calm him down but Josh wasn't having it.

"Calm down....CLAM DOWN. Jennifer just put a target on her back at school now. She will probably get beat before the bell for 1stperiod tomorrow if Bianca had it her way".

Henry grabbed and hugged Josh. He was whispering soothing words to him and Josh eventually calmed down.

"Even if your right Josh. Jen's still out friend and we have to protect her ok" Henry said.

"Alright...ok, but Jen you have to tell Danny about this. She can help protect you too" Josh said.

I know deep down I should have protection but I didn't want my friends getting hurt for my mistakes.

"No I won't tell her. And you guys dont have to protect me. I have dealt with her for years. I can try my best to protect myself. I know you both mean well but I'm not going to let you guys get hurt".

Josh was going to say something but Henry stopped him before he could.

"Are you sure Jen" Henry asked.

"I'm sure"

Henry thought for a second.

"Fine but we see it happening. We will stop it understand"

I nodded my head. Me and Henry looked at Josh to see what he thought. I knew he didn't like it but he also knew that I wouldn't care.

"Fine but you have to tell Danny too. Got it" Josh said.

I nodded my head even though I really didn't want to tell her.

We began walk to the restaurant after the incident and talked about how school was for Josh and Henry. When we walked in the restaurant, I was dad sitting a couple down at a table. And that's when I realized that I didn't see our waiting staff in the restaurant. I walk up to my dad after he was done take a business man order.

"Hey Dad where's all the waiting staff"

"Oh they heard about the Mafia coming to the restaurant tonight and they didn't feel comfortable on work today. So it's just me and you tonight for the dinner"

I started to get angry because the wait staff knows who come and goes in the restaurant.

"Good for nothing servers. Do we at least have a kitchen crew for tonight"

"Yes we do"

I sighed in relief. At least we're not totally screwed. Then I thought about asking Henry and Danny to help tonight is they can.

"Dad I think I know people who can help tonight. Is that ok"

"Yeah that's fine. I trust you"

"Thanks Dad I'll make sure they're ready for dinner tonight"

I walked to Henry to asked if he could. He agreed to it, and Josh was excited. They both left after an hour of us doing home work in my room. Then I opened my phone to call Danny.

"Hey Danny are you free tonight"