Chapter 12

Chapter 12:

"HARRY!" I yelled as he put down his suitcase and held out his arms. I jumped into his arms and he twirled us around. All of them were there, so I hugged all of them also. Sarah and Bea's jaws were hung open until Louis and Niall handed them their suitcases. Harry put me down and asked, "What's their problem?" I looked at my cousins, then replied, "They're big One Direction fans and are just surprised you're here. They also didn't believe what's going on between you and me." Liam walked up to them and snapped his fingers. They jumped and scream again, then ran back to the living room giggling.

I led all of them into the living room to meet everyone. "Well Mom here is Harry Styles," I said as we entered the room holding Harry's hand. Harry was nervous beyond belief. My Mom, Dad, and Nick got up and walked over to us. Harry shook my Dad's and brother's hand, and gave my Mom a hug.

My brother and his wife left the house. Harry was talking with my parents, but my Uncle David was staring the rest of the guys along with Harry down.

"Do you mind not staring at my boyfriend and his friends?" I asked sarcastically at my uncle. He immediately quit looking at the guys and went upstairs to the room he was staying in. Bea and Sarah were forced upstairs, the rest of my family went upstairs, but my parents, me and the guys stayed downstairs.

"Sweetie, I think you should go to bed and show the boys the room they'll be staying in." My Mom told me as I gave her and my Dad a kiss good night. I turned around and faced the guys, "Come on guys!" They all followed me up the stairs to their room. It was only one room because of the size of it, my parents also put five beds in there too.

I looked at the guys and said, "Okay, make yourselves at home. My room is just across the hallway if you need anything. Night and love you!"

"Love you, too!"

"See you in the morning!"

"Thanks again, Melanie!"

"Nighty, night!"

Harry grabbed my arm and puled me into a hug. I weaved my arms around his neck while his arms were around my waist. I pulled away, gave him a kiss on the lips, and left the room. I walked into my room and sat at the window seat. The stars were out with a huge moon right beside them. I didn't see them in the city. Tears started to fill my eyes.

When I was younger my grandfather pasted away. People say I take after him, well I do take after my Father's side more than my Mother's. I missed him so much, but I know for a fact he has been with me every step of the way. Just then my door opened up and Louis was on the other side of the door.

He looked at me with a concerned look, "Melly, are you okay? HARRY! COME QUICK!" I started to wipe away the tear before Harry came in my room.

"Louis, what's wrong?" Harry asked while Louis pointed at me sitting by the window with tears running down me cheeks. "Melanie, are you alright? What's the matter, sweetheart?" Harry questioned as he pulled me into a hug. I never did tell Harry about my grandpa. Louis had left, which I was glad about.

"Everything is fine I was just thinking about something. Trust me, okay. I love you and don't forget Daniella and Eleanor are coming in a couple days, but don't tell Louis and Liam." Harry nodded and kissed me on the head. "I love you, too. Good night Melanie, sweet dreams." He left my room so I went to bed.

Harry's POV:

What is wrong with her? We have been dating for a couple months and I've never seen her like this. It breaks me heart to she Melanie this way because it symbolizes how bad of a boyfriend I am to her, but that will end. Tomorrow I'm going to take her where ever she wants and get her presents. No offence, but her cousins creep me out a bit.

"Hazza, what's wrong with Melanie?" Louis asked. He was on his way to ask her for some extra pillows when he found her crying. I shook my head, "I don't know Boobear. Let's get some sleep though, tomorrow is going to be a busy day."

We all went to bed, but I couldn't, so I crept out of the room and went across the hall. The door was unlocked, so I walked into Melanie's room. She was lying on her bed, still awake, looking up at the ceiling. Once she spotted me her face lit up like the 4th of July. She had changed into blue sweatpants and a long sleeved shirt that read: Best Lil' Sis in the World. I already knew it was from her brother.

"Harry! Can I help you with something?" She asked cheerfully. She was so cute and hot at the same time. I want her, but we are in her parent's house and her family is surrounding us. Melanie walked over to me with a smile on her face. The tears were gone and she was back to normal, well the normal I'm used to. I placed my hands on her waist and pulled her closer to me.

"Maybe you can." I whispered while kissing her neck. I knew where her soft spots were and hit each one directly, she just let out moans. This wasn't good. When ever she moaned it made me want her more and more. She pulled away and said, "We can't do it here, my parents are down the hall. Is there something wrong?" I looked at her and replied, "No, I just wanted to see you before I went to bed for the night. We can't say good night while the guys are around." I kissed her on the lips with passion. She even wanted to deepen the kiss and how can I not reject that.

"Good night babe," I told her before leaving. She just led me out the door, then shut the door, and locked it. What a bummer? I crawled into my bed and fell asleep.