Chapter 31

Chapter 31:

Harry's POV:

Today was Liam and Danielle's wedding. I'm thrilled for them, but even more so for Melanie and I being engaged. Last night was probably the best night I ever had, I got the love of my life back, and I'm getting to marry her soon. Well, we did call her parents the other night and I explained everything to them. The conversation was interesting well, with the yelling, screaming, tears, and threats. Her father gave me their blessings, so the wedding is still going on.

I was sitting up in the bed. Melanie was resting right next to me, her head was on my chest, she looked so peaceful while sleeping with me. Nothing happened last night after the concert. Louis said that Eleanor is due soon, but we don't know when. Just as I bent down to kiss Melanie good morning when Liam burst into our room.

"Harry, Melanie! Time to get up! We have a wedding starting in a couple hours," Liam yelled. It woke Mel up and she fell off the bed, scared. Now, Liam's dead....."Liam James Payne, you're going to pay for that," Melanie said as she got up from the floor. Liam looked terrified as Melanie started to chase him around the room. He ended up leaving the room and Melli got some things and kissed me good bye. All the bridesmaids and the bride were checking into a hotel to get ready for the wedding.

I got out of bed and entered the kitchen to be greeted by the other guys. Melanie had already left, so I decided to sit down with my mates before Liam gets married.

Melanie's POV:

It wasn't long until I reached the hotel. There were a few fans, but not that many. When I got into the hotel Paul greeted me and led me to the room we were using. When I entered the room, Danielle, Ruth, Nicola, and Eleanor were sitting around.

"Hey, Dani! Ready for the big day?" I asked her. She kept smiling and nodded head head like mad. Lou came with Lux and did our make up. The dresses were a long bargony red, Danielle picked them out because she loved them and Eleanor being pregnant. Her dress was beautiful and someday, hopefully soon, I will have a dress like that.

A couple hours later....

We are all at the church and the ceremony is about to end. The guys look dashing in their suits and Harry winked at me when he saw me staring.

"I pronounce you man and wife, you my kiss your bride." The pastor said. Liam and Danielle shared a passionate kiss. We all got up and cheered as they ran down towards the entrance of the church. The groomsmen got to esscort the bridesmaids out of the church.

Harry and I.

Louis and Eleanor.

Niall and Ruth.

Zayn and Nicola.

Everyone stopped abruptly when Eleanor clutched her stomach. "Babe, what's wrong?" Louis asked with a concerned look on his face. After he asked her the question, Louis saw the puddle underneath Eleanor. Eleanor's water just broke! She screamed, yet, she's going into labor and on Liam and Danielle's wedding day. Liam had already called the hospital and they will be sending out an ambulance soon. Most of the guests left to the party, but the guys, El, Dani, and I are going to the hospital.

Once at the hospital....

Eleanor was screaming and clutching Louis' hand the whole way. They quickly took El into the delivery room. We could faintly hear her screams which made Louis tense up a bit. The doctors told him he wasn't allowed to be into there. A nurse came out and took Louis back with her to the delivery room. After a while, we entered the room to she Eleanor on the bed, Louis sitting on the bed near El, and then the new born baby in his arms.

"His name is Tommy Lucas Tomlinson," Louis said while smiling.now we have a new addition to the family.