Chapter 26

Chapter 26:

Tears began to run down my face. I gathered up my phone and wallet, then walked over to Harry and the plastic. I tore them apart from eachother and began to yell at at Harry.

"YOU FUCKING BASTARD!" I started to scream.

"Oh come one babe, don't be like that." Harry told me while reaching out to my arm. I pulled my arm away and kicked him where the sun doesn't shine. He fell to the ground clutching his manhood. I left him there and went back to the flat.

When I arrived at the flat, I packed up everything I own and wrote a note.

Guys,

I don't want to stay with you guys anymore. My heart has been broken too many times, but by far this is the worst, well along side Jason. Liam and Danielle, send me a picture of your wedding and congrats. Louis and Eleanor, please send me pictures of the baby. Niall I know there is someone special out there, but here is someone's number [insert number]. Zayn I will miss your sexy hair and thanks for quit smoking. There is nothing I need to say to Harry, but wait until my parents hear of what you did. Just kidding I will try to not make them hurt you like you hurt me. Anyways, I won't come into your lives anymore. I will miss all of you!

Sincerely,

Melanie Jensen

I left the note on the kitchen counter so that the guys will see it. I grabbed my things and headed out the door, into a cab, and back to the airport. "Excuse me, but is there an extra plane ticket to New York City?" I asked the lady at the desk. She looked up at me and gave me a sympathy smile, "Break up?" she asked. I slowly nodded and she handed me a ticket to New York City. "It's free of charge, have a nice flight." I smiled at her and waited at the waiting area until my flight boarded. My flight left at 6:30 and it was 6:25.

"Attention everyone, Flight 2543 to New York City will begin to board now." The voice on the intercom said. I grabbed my bags and started to walk to the boarding ramp. They took my ticket as I got onto the plane. I took the window seat and stared out the window as our plane took off. Good bye London, forever.