Springtrap X Reader: pt. 2

(I drew the picture above)((Before anyone kills me, I did not create this drawing, I drew it. The original belongs to its respective owner, this is just a super old redrawing))

Human Animatronic X Reader
Requested by me

Over the next few days, you got to know Springtrap better. He really was a nice guy.

You also met the phantoms. Phantom Freddy, Phantom Foxy, Phantom Chica, Phantom Mangle, Phantom Puppet, and Phantom BB. (Since this oneshot has only the FNAF3 crew, I will just say their normal names.)

You also learned about the couples:
Foxy X Puppet (I'm fine with gay and lesbian couples)
Mangle X BB (don't ask; I needed to get them out of the way for the plot)
Freddy X ???
Chica X ???
Springtrap X ???

To be honest, you had a crush on Springtrap. But he was a robot! That would be so wierd.

Well, you also learned a lot about Springtrap, like the fact that he loved playing hide-and-seek.

You were currently playing a game of hide-and-seek, but it was a little different than normal.

You and Springtrap agreed that if he found you, you would have to tell him who your crush was. If he couldn't find you, he had to tell you his.

It was Puppet's idea, because you told him that you liked Springtrap. Damn you, Puppet!

Anyway, back to the present. You were currently wedged in between an arcade machine and a wall, waiting for the ten minutes to be up so you could win.

You quieted your breathing when you heard footsteps. You saw Springtrap turn the corner and tried hard not to giggle when he walked past you without seeing you.

He turned back and started heading back out the doorway, and you climbed into the vent.

You followed Springtrap through the vents, and you lost him after a while.

When you found him, you climbed out and was about to jump on him, but you saw him against the wall.

And He was kissing Chica.

You gasped and Springtrap pushed Chica off and saw you.

You started crying and ran off, to the repair room, your favorite room because its where you stopped being scared of Springtrap and began to like him.

You crawled into the darkest corner of the room and drew you knees up to your chest, rocking back and forth and crying.

Springtrap's P.O.V

Oh, I really messed up now.
I pushed Chica off me and slid down the wall, wanting to cry if I even could anymore.

This is all Chica's fault

~A few minutes earlier~

I knew (Y/N) was behind those arcade machines, so I walked out the room, knowing she would follow through the vents.

I picked up my pace a bit, and I lost her. I was rounding a corner and leaned up against the wall opposite of the vent shaft, waiting for (Y/N) to crawl out.

I just stood there, and suddenly, Chica materialized in front of me.

"Hey there Springy, you wanna know a secret?" She said, jumping up and down, excited.

I sighed. "W-what, Ch-chica?" I said rolling my eyes.

"This." She replied, pinning me to the wall and pressing her beak to my muzzle.

I tried struggling, but she was strong. I gave up and waited for it to be over.

She only loosened her grip on me when we heard a gasp. I pushed Chica off me and saw (Y/N) staring with wide eyes, and tears threatening to spill out.

She let a few tears slide down her rosy cheeks before she ran off, her (H/C) hair flowing behind her.

I remembered Chica and kicked her in the knee, making her hiss in pain and dissapear. I slid down the wall, wishing to be able to cry.

If you haven't guessed yet, I like (Y/N). No, like is too weak of a word. I LOVE (Y/N). And I just lost her.

To be continued...

Edit: 2020. My views have changed about my fnaf ships so Foxy and Puppet are together rather than Foxy and Freddy.