Amber (OC) X Funtime Freddy pt. 2

(A/N): when Bon-Bon is detached, for this story Freddy has a retractable hand instead of a stump for a hand like in the game.

Amber's P.O.V
Freddy wrapped his cold metal arms around me.

"W-well h-hello again!" Freddy said with almost childish glee

Now this was unexpected. I'd just assumed that the robots were coming towards me because of the noise I was making, but this one seemed like he had a mind of his own.

"Y-you're a-alive?!?!" I shouted.

Freddy just laughed and I struggled against him as much as I could.

He loosened his grip a little and finally let me go, but instantly clamped his cold, metal hands on my shoulders.

He started staring into my eyes, then blinked a few times and looked away.

He released one hand from my shoulders and, without his vice-like grip, gently covered my eyes with his free hand.

There was a flash of light and Freddy's hand became smaller, warmer, and softer.

Like a human hand.

He pulled his hand away and I gasped.

Standing in the place of Freddy was a tall, lean boy with pure white, silky hair, piercing ice blue eyes, a brilliant smile, and a magenta and white suit.

I realized the boy still had his hand clamped on my shoulder. "I-I'm going t-to l-l-let you go, b-but I-if you r-run, I'll k-kill you, o-ok?"

I nodded meekly and he released his hand. I fought every cell in my body to not break in a full run and try escaping. Or use my magic. Who knows, if he's a robot, there might be cameras inside him too.

I like this universe anyway.

"W-who are you?" I asked, still meekly. I knew somehow that he was Freddy, but it didn't seem right.

He laughed, a smooth, deep, laugh. "Y-you don't r-recognize m-m-me?"

It was Freddy. Same voice, same glitch, same eyes, same inhuman strength. Freddy somehow is a human.

"F-freddy? But.... How?" I started ranting frantically and felt myself get weaker, then passed out from an overload of magic and confusion.

Freddy's P.O.V.

Oh gosh what just happened?!?! The night guard starting saying nonsense, then went limp. Wait, is she breathing?!?!?

I put my head on her chest and heard her heart. Thump-Thump. Thump-Thump. Thump-Thump. Oh good, she's alive.

Wait, do humans just randomly fall asleep like this?!?! I gotta go ask the others.

I brush her brown and pink locks out of her face, for some reason I want to see her purple and blue eyes again.

I pick her up and carry her bridal style to the nearest person, Funtime Foxy. I found him on the stage, practicing his act.

"F-foxy! You g-gotta h-help m-me! S-she just p-passed out!" I said quickly and frantically.

"Um, Freddy, have you totally lost it? We're supposed to get her in the springlock suit at the end of the night for Baby!" He said, looking worried.

"F-foxy, ple-ease just he-lp her. S-she's... I-I don't kn-ow, d-different...." I said, rubbing the back of my neck in embarrassment.

I eventually convinced him to help, and he said she just passed out from stress and suprise.

I later carried her to the elevator setting her down. I smoothed put her night guard shirt a little, so if someone got in the elevator, it wouldn't look like someone squeezed her to death. When she woke up she'd safely be back on the surface.

Amber's P.O.V
My head, it hurts. Wait what happened? Oh, yeah, I remember. Stupid Freddy tried hurting me. Or did he? He was gentle when he... changed.

I shot up, thinking I was somewhere in the location, but realized I was on the elevator.

How did I get here?

I saw I was back on the surface, so I walked up to the red button, but stopped when I heard a crunch.

I looked down and lifted my foot, and there was a note. I keeled and picked it up. It was written in sloppy handwriting, but I could still read it.

I'm sorry for scaring you.
I hope you come back tomorrow.
I can't explain it right now, but I feel like I should protect you.
If you show up, I will ensure your safety.
~Freddy

Huh. This intrigued me. What's the worst that could happen?