Amber (OC) X Funtime Freddy BONUS CHAPTER

Dear Amy,

If you're reading this that means you're all grown up. I wanted to write you this letter about me and your father.

So as, you know, you're half dream demon. You'll have gained your magic by now and I bet your uncle Bill is disappointed that you haven't enslaved your first universe yet.

Me and your father met many years ago when I was about 2000. I passed as 20 then. I was working in an underground anamatronic facility.

I met Freddy for the first time on my second night in the location. He did try to kill me but I escaped with my life.

On the third night he did something that surprised me. He turned into a human, and, it may seem funny, but I remember passing out from trying to hide my magic from him.

He then helped me escape getting killed and I came back to him the next night, as he promised to keep me safe and then we started becoming closer and closer to each other.

Eventually I had to convince him to escape the location because a demented circus robot was trying to kill both of us.

A little while after we escaped, we began to fall in love with each other. We began dating and were the happiest we have ever been.

I remember the look of awe in his eyes when he found out I was a dream demon. It was a bit funny, I had to protect him from Bill.

I spent many years with him and we taught each other many things. Then, three short years later, he proposed to me. I said yes and we were happily married.

I think the happiest moment of our lives was when we found out we had a little girl on the way.

Now, I'm writing this letter to tell you that it dosen't matter who you love, just embrace it and be happy. Like I've been happy all these years.

Love,
Freddy and Amber

You'll always be our little girl.