Chapter one (1)

Okay guys I know it's coming a bit late but just bear with me. Typing isn't as easy as i thought it would be.

——————————————————
A sudden vibration made my eyes open.it was 5am already god! Being a mother could be so stressful I muttered. I rushed out to wake my kids up as it's a Monday and we all have to get ready for work/school.

Mimi! Fawaz! Wake up guys it's a Monday morning. They all groaned muttering stuffs one of which was 'I hate school'
Well it's okay darlings I hated school too. For a minute they thought I was gonna tell them to go back to sleep and forget school.

Oh poor them my momma didn't do that to me so....

y'all need to be downstairs for breakfast at 6:30am don't make me come back here. Walked downstairs to make some pancakes for breakfast.

Hey sunshine,my husband's mesmerizing voice whispered in my ears while hugging me from behind. Well hello handsome I replied to him sweetly. Fauzan (my husband) started placing kisses on my neck. C'mon baby this is not the right time we've gotta go to work plus the kids will be done here in a bit and I wouldn't wanna serve burnt pancakes for breakfast. He made a sad face hoping I'll say yes. Cmon baby just a little sauce? As much as I would love to I can't honey but I promise I'll make it up to you tonight. I promise. He placed another kiss on my neck and said 'can't wait'.

Few minutes later
There we were, all seated and diving into our plates

Such a happy family I thought to myself.

We all rushed out of the house. I was taking the kids to school today as we take turns in doing that. Fauzan gave me a kiss briefly wishing me a good day he did the same to the kids and took off waving at us

He's such a darling!

I dropped the kids at school and went to work.
Tik
Tok

And the day went by so fast.

This was just how our normal day goes by. But trust me mimi and fawwaz could be a hand full sometimes. They are drama queens! But I'm a happy mother and with fauzan by my side, nothing is impossible. I'm glad I met him. God, thank you

More like narrator thank you 😂

Thinking back to how life was before we got married and the obstacles we faced, I'm truly grateful for having him as my husband. All this thoughts ran through my mind while I was getting ready to go to bed. The kids were already asleep leaving me and their dad awake. He was laying in bed pressing his phone. I looked at this God's gift to me and a smile instantly crept its way to my face. I didn't realize he has averted his gaze from his phone to me.
like what you see? His voice brought me out of my mini world. Don't flatter yourself I said averting my gaze and looking at the mirror. You know you can admire me, it's not a crime I'm your husband he said to me. And if you don't, some will. He intentionally said that to bring the jealous me out but nay! I won't play along joor.
Incase you haven't noticed I'm looking quite young and beautiful too even with two kids I'm still hot and have admirers up and down.

Thus shall not admire anyone but your husband he quoted. I laughed and threw a pillow at him. He drew the pillow which i was still holding causing me to fall right on him.

girl, you are getting heavy. In few years now I won't be able to lift you.

Forever young, I sang into his ears. He drew my nose looking deep into my eyes.
You look worried he said silently examining me.
There's something wrong with your Eyes I replied.
Mission to abort the conversation abolished he said sounding a bit serious now.
I wrapped my arms around his neck.
Baby I'm not worried, and if I am you know you are my confidant. I'm always here for you he replied kissing me. I kissed back passionately.
We broke the kiss for some air and he said. You promised me something this morning.
If you forget I'll start suspecting you now I replied you don't joke with this thing at all I added again.
His smile widened as he rubs my hair
This one is talking as if she doesn't want it too. Let me just take a break and you will come begging for it. He kissed her back and me(the writer) vision got blurry or dark ni but sha they kicked me out of the room.

————————————————————
Well where will I even start from. I'm just sorry but i promise I'm back for good
There have been little changes here and there
Like
Comment
Vote
And share ❤️
Thank you