çhäptër 1

Yo = year old

🌸 Young Arthur (4 yo)

"Mommy I don't feel good." I had my eyes closed I know she's there because she's holding my hand very hard like she was scared. "I-I know sweetheart just shut your eyes and go to sleep." She started sobbing at the end.

"Mommy am I going to die?" I ask my mommy she froze and her beautiful eyes went wide. I know the answer I just want to know for sure. "Don't say that ever little brother your not going to! Right mommy?" My older brother said.

Sit up and start coughing up blood in my tiny pale hands. I feel my mommy put her warm hand on my back and circleing her hand it's warm. She put her hand on my cheek then my head.

🌸 Linda

I waited for arthur to sleep then I left for the kings castle. As I was putting on my shoes. My husband stopped me. "Are you really going to the kings castle you will get killed, please wait in tell morning when they talk to the people."

I look back at him. "He dose not have in till morning! My baby might die!" I can feel the tears going down my cheeks. "I just can let him go yet." I wiped my cheek. "Ok we will go together ill grab Arthur and William."

I nodded I don't care what happens to me my baby will live!

🌸 William (6 yo)

My dad came up the stairs and looked at me with a small smile on his face. He grabs little brother and that worryed me. "What are you doing? He needs his rest put him down."
I told him. "William it's ok we're taking him to the Kings.

"NO! You can't take him there he needs his blood if you take him there there going to take his blood he needs it to get better." I grabbed my dad's legs to keep him from leaving. "William."

"NO I WON'T LET YOU TAKE HIM!" I started crying at this point I don't want my little brother to die! "William he's not getting blood taken. He going to hopefully get better." Dad said. Mommy came up the stairs and grabbed me. "We will be right back ok stay here." She said.

"No I want to go with little brother!" I yell.
"Ok you can come no throwing a fit mister." My mommy said. "Ok, sorry mommy." I look down in shame. "It's ok speedie She petted my head.

She picked me up and said "Ooff you have being eating cupcakes." I laugh at her as she tickles me. "Mommy stop it." Be we knew it were where at the the gates to the castle I never been here before the long silver rods going all the way to the stop to keep very one out.

It's scary I look over at author to see him sleeping in my dad's arms. Two guards stood at the gate my father are talking to them. My mother walked over. To see what they where talking about. "Look we need to see the Kings it's important!"

"Please we need to see them" My mom said. "I'm sorry but they are out right now come back in the morning."

"WE DON'T HAVE IN TILL MORNING!" Mommy yelled. The guards got mad at this "Well I'm sorry but you must leave or well take you to the dungeon!" One on the left said. "Then take me I will see the kings!"

I look at my mommy with wide eyes. She wants to go there! "Fine we will take all of you there!" My mommy looked down at me. "No just me and my youngest."

"NO I'LL STAY WITH YOU!" I say. "I want to be with you mommy and brother."

"Sweetie go back home with daddy." She smile down on me. There was a loud shout from the tower. "OPEN THE GATES THE KINGS ARE BACK." I was a male voice. The gates stated making this loud noise.

The gate when up and I could hear clicking of the the hoofs hitting the cement and weels going in cycles with a little creak here and there. Mommy put me down on the ground and ran to the entrance of the gate and standed there with her arms out.

"MOMMY!!" I yelled and my dad handed my Author it was worry some because he was to lite. Dad ran over to mommy to push her out of the way. The red and gold trims carriage stopped just in time but it stopped really fast making it so the carriage stopped suddenly with out warning.

So who ever was in the carriage must have got hurt. "WHAT THE HELL!" A man yelled from in the carriage. The driver started speed walking to the side where the door was he pulled the gold handle. And two men stepped out one with black hair looked mad and the white haired man looked clam like nothing happened.

Those men are the kings of the kingdom that my family live in. They also came to the school one day they played on the playground with us. King Lyle's put his noes to the sky and sniffed the air he snapped his head to me and Author.

"Please every one come to the throne room" King Lyle said.