çhäptër 3

🌸 Charles

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY SON!" I said with worry and anger laced in my voice. "We're saving him." King Lyle said with his red blood eyes piercing right through me.

"We have to keep him here for one week." King Nile said looking at me. "May I ask why he needs to stay and not come home?" Linda said.

"Because he will end up killing people for blood and keep might kill you guys as well plus you don't know how to handle him. He must be on a strict scalable. He must get used to when he eats. Plus he'll have some rules he must follow."

"King Lyle, your Majesty if we leave him here will you take good care of him." Linda my wife said with worry laced in her voice with her hands covering her heart. "Yes we won't let anything happen to him."

Linda nodded to him with great full eyes. "Thank you so much, your majestys." King Lyle looked at her and said. "Please you don't need to call me that, just call me Lyle and my brother Nile."

Really, are they ok with us calling them by there names. "Yes it's ok." Nile said. What how did he? "Excuse my brother he sometimes forgets his manners." Lyle said. "What? I'm confused."

"We are able to read minds. By the way Christmas might be a little hard considering he will also have this ability." Nile said looking down at my son and smiling. "I'm sorry I must ask this please it's time to go you must be tired he's in good hands."

"Oh yes sirs we will be going now." Linda said to be honest I don't want to leave him here I know she dose not want to leave. I know for a fact that William will not leave for a fact.