Chapter 9

🌸William

"Bye mom I'm going to the play ground with Henry!" I yell and shut the front door. I run down the street it was busy today it seems like everyone was out and about. I don't stop running until I see Henry my best friends house. It was a little far this house is kinda like mine he lived above his dads fruit shop.

There fruit is amazing the kings only get there fruit from there. It makes sense though because his dad owns a fruit farm I when they there once they also have a little house there also. I go up to the door and knock really loud. His mom came down and put her hands on her hips. "Well someone is excited to go to the park! Henry will be home soon he when to the farm well come on inside!"

I walk up the stairs to the living room it was not that big it was small like at my house. I sit on the couch. Henry's mom went in to the kitchen and came back with some cookies. "I know there not as good as your parents but give me a break I don't do it for a living." She laugh.

I just stuffed my face full of chocolate chip cookies. "So how is your brother?" She said it made me bring the cookie down and put it on my plate. Can I tell her about what the kings are doing to him. "Um the doctor said he's going to pull through."

I lied I hate lying it just made me feel weird. "Oh that's good he'll need to come over!" I just nod. I could hear the door down stairs open. I hop out of my seat to see Henry with his dad. His eyes lit up when he saw me. He ran to me and pulled on my arms.

"Let's go to the park." He ran out the door still holding my hand and ran to the park. Once we got to the park we saw lots of kids and parents running around, but I saw one thing that stoped me in my tracks it was Arthur! I run up to him.

I tapped him on the shoulder. He turned around to see two me and Henry. "Arthur what are you doing here." I asked. He looked at me with a confused face. "I'm sorry but who are you?"

My green eyes widened from what he said. "It's me your brother! William!" I said. Henry grabbed me and said "Maybe it's not Arthur." He cock his head and said "No, I'm Arthur and who are you?"

It looked like Arthur was in pain. He fell to the ground. He snapped his head to me. "Arthur are you ok?" I asked He grab me by the shoulder. He leaned his head to the side of my neck, but the alarm made him move back suddenly.

"What is that!" He yells trying to yell over the bells ringing. He knows what it is. "It's the alarm we have to go on lockdown." He cock his head "It means something bad happened." I said rolling my eyes. "Come on we have to go to the castle." Henry said. "Do we have to? I don't want to go back!" Arthur said. I grabbed his upper arm and started pulling him to the castle. "What dose the alarm mean?"

"Well sense it went one time it means a kid is lost or kidnapped. If the kid dose not show up at the castle it means he's kidnapped." We started walking to the castle. He's acting weird I'll have to ask mom about it or the kings.

He pulled out of my hold and ran back to where we where the playground. See he's to fast I run to the castle to tell the kings about Arthur. Once I entered the ball room I try to look for Lyle and Nile. They where sitting on there thrown talking to the main guards. I run up to them but the guards took out there swords.

Lyle told them to stand down. "My brother he was at the playground! He didn't know who I was!" Nile nodded and so dose Lyle. "No worry's we are going to find him." They got up as my parents ran to them. "He's fine nothing can hurt him and if he dose get hurt then he'll just heal." Lyle said trying to calm down my parents.

"We want to go look for him." The Kings nod and left the ball room to go outside my parents and I followed. "We should spit up he could be anywhere."