Building 5

Y/N = Your Name / L/N = Last Name / F/C = Fav Color / F/A = Fav Animal / L/F/N = Least Fav Nickname / You'll be 17 in the story / S/C = Skin Color / E/C = Eye Color /

Your P.O.V

You wake up in a white room. White walls, white floor. It blinds your sight, but your eyes adjust. "Miss, the guards are ready to talk to you." A voice says as the door across from the bed opens. You look at the figure. Magenta eyes and light blue hair. He seems nice, so you don't bother to be mean. He smiles at you politely as he steps aside, holding the door open for you. You get up from the bed and walk through the door. You look at the guard and smile. "Thank you." He nods as if saying 'You're welcome' and he leads you to the room.

He opens the door again and you go in. You see 3 guards for now, but you heard there's more that seem too out of your league to meet. You sit down in the chair and the 3 sit down in their chairs. You chuckle at the guard who looks like a pheasant and you burst out laughing from all the make-up he's wearing. The guard with the red monkey tail and the bald guard look at you with dead glares. You stop laughing but still manage to snicker a few times. "I need you to focus." The bale guard speaks and his voice scares you a little, so you just stay silent, looking more serious.

"Y/N L/N, age 17, and your nationality..." He glares at file. He looks back at you, curiously. "Why does it say 'Unknown'? What nationality are you?" You shrug. You honestly don't know. You only remember as a baby, you never had parents. You had a big brother and sister who took care of you in a small house, but you never knew your nationality. All you knew is you lived in Japan without any parents to love you or care for you. You never even knew why they left you.

"I don't believe you!" His voice gets deeper and you sink in your chair afraid. "I.. I swear! I don't know what I am!" Your voice shakes. He eventually understands you're telling the truth and he sighs. "Alright. Do you have any siblings?" You nod. You don't like talking much and your voice hurts, so you just hold your hand up and make a fist, only leaving two fingers up. "Two siblings? Are they older than you?" You nod again. He looks back at the file and clears his throat.

"It doesn't say why you're here at Nanba Prison. So what was your crime?" He sets down the file once more and puts his hands together. You point at your throat. He doesn't get it. You roll your eyes disappointed and grab the pen near the guards. You write on the file 'My throat is dry'. The guard with the orange hair fading to lime green grabs a water bottle from his bag. He hands it to you. It hasn't been opened and it's cold. You nod thankfully and take the cap off, taking a drink. You cough a little but sigh relieved as your throat feels better. You twist the cap back on and set the bottle down on the table.

"I.. Um.. Uh..." You don't want to speak why. You honestly hate what you did... But it's not your fault. It's someone's fault. The bald guard looks like he's about to yell again. "Okay, okay! I'll talk! I... Shot little kids..." You look down ashamed. "Why did you do it?" The guy with the monkey tail speaks, and his voice is so soothing that it calms you. "I... I don't know why... I just-" "WHY DID YOU DO IT?!" The bald guard stands up, slamming his hands on the table. You sit there, frightened. "Hajime, leave her alone! She was talking!" The monkey tailed guard stands up and grabs the guard's arm who is apparently called 'Hajime' and he sighs. They both sit down and Hajime looks at the guard who stopped him. "Samon, I will kill you one day!" "Hah! A guard becoming an inmate? I'd like to see that!" The both glare at each other and the light blue haired guard next to me clear his throat. Samon and Hajime both look back at you. Samon stands up and looks at you. "Y/N, let me talk to you in the hallway. Alone." He walks to to the door and opens it, waiting for you. You get up from the chair and walk out into the hallway. The door closes and you turn around to face Samon.

"By the looks of it, you have a secret that no one would believe. But you can tell me. I understand things that others don't." He looks at you intensely but you feel that you can trust him. "I... I know this guy who died a few years ago who hated children and loyal women. He always said he wanted to use women to kill the children. And... I dated him before. I have a feeling he made me kill the children. I love children but I felt a random hatred at the kids." You look down ashamed that you even did such a thing.

He places his hand on your shoulder and you look up. He smiles "I believe you." You smile back. His expression shows he really believes yet he's scared for you. "Just day that the kids hurt your family and you decided to kill them. Okay?" You nod. You both walk back into the room and you both sit down again. "I... Killed the children because they hurt my family." You pull on your serious look and Hajime sighs. "Okay... Well, we decided what building you'll be in."

"What building?"

"Building 5, with Guard Samon Gokuu."