Just For Laughs

Y/N = Your Name / L/N = Last Name / F/C = Fav Color / F/A = Fav Animal / L/F/N = Least Fav Nickname / You'll be 17 in the story / S/C = Skin Color / E/C = Eye Color / H/L = Hair Length  

Samon's P.O.V

After I let Y/N in her cell, I went home and passed out on the couch after having a couple of beers. I woke up with a small migraine, and it's been a few long minutes. I'm still laying on the couch, eyes shut tight. The alarm keeps going off, echoing in my head. I groan loudly. "SHUT UP!" I slam my hand on the bell on top of my clock, making it stop. I shuffle around trying to block out the sunlight. A notification goes off on my phone. I finally sit up after a few minutes and open my eyes. The light greets me and burns my vision. I shake my head trying to ignore the brightness, but it just makes it worse. I get up as fast as I can and close my lime curtains. Doesn't help much, but it'll do.

I walk back to my bedside and grab my phone. It's from Hajime.

'Hey monkey, the new girl doesn't seem too happy right now. Get over here!'

I roll my eyes. Probably another trick just to get me to work. I get another notification of Hajime sending a picture of Y/N...

I reply 'Why do you have a picture of her in the room where we first met her?'

He replies with 'I was going there to wait for a few of the old inmates to let go, and I just found her, sitting and crying.' My heart races. Usually, Nanba Prison is never scary or causes people to break down in tears. I quickly get ready and rush out of my house. I get in the car, start it up, and drive to the prison. As I'm driving, I start to wondering if it's because of what she said yesterday. About feeling dangerous. Maybe she hurt someone or herself... my thoughts made me speed up.

I get there, and go to her room. She's laughing with other inmates. "Ha-ha, you fell for it." Hajime stands beside me with his stupid gorilla grin. I hit him upside his head, which ends up to him punching my arm. It leads on to a full on fight right in front of the inmates.

Your P.O.V
You hear snarls and growls and pained noises. You look towards the door and see Hajime and Samon fighting. You roll your eyes but laugh. You already felt right at home here. It somehow reminded you of home. One of the inmates you met, Uno, places his hands on your shoulders. "This happens a lot. You'll get used to it." You chuckle. "I already am, honestly." He lets go of your shoulders and walks in front of you, with his mouth dangling open. "I love women, but I think I love you more than them." A long pause. You both laugh. "I'm kidding, I'm kidding. You're cool, though." He places his arm around you as you watch the fight. They eventually stop when Samon hisses at Hajime for pulling his monkey tail. "FINE! YOU WIN, YOU STUPID GORILLA!"

Samon stands up and wraps his tail around himself, flipping Hajime off. He looks at me and stops. He quickly runs up to me, gripping my shoulders tightly. "Promise you weren't crying at all today! Hajime sent me this." He shows me his phone with a picture of me sitting at the table. You look up. "I wasn't. I was busy trying to figure out a puzzle." You fix the contrast, which Hajime changed to make it look dark, and you zoom in on the table, which makes out a few pieces of a puzzle. "Oh.." He lets go of your arms. "Sorry, Y/N. I was just worried." He rubs the back of his neck with his free hand as he puts his phone in his pocket.

You smile brightly. "Well, thank you for caring about me." You smirk playfully. A dark crimson red appears on his cheeks. "I just don't wanna see any inmates hurt!" He stutters. Hajime chuckles as he heard him. "Hajime, I will end you..." He mutters on his breath. "I HEARD THAT!" Hajime stands up, angry expression again. You and Uno sigh. "Animals." You both say with absolutely no tone in both voices. They look at you, their expressions seem playfully hurt yet ticked off. You an d Uno look at each other. "This is the moment where we run." Uno says quietly, grabbing your hand. Uno runs with you as the guards run to you both. You laugh and Uno chuckles. "Sometimes, Hajime will beat us up. But otherwise, this is just for laughs!" Just for laughs, huh..?