PROLOGUE

"I, now, pronounce you husband and wife!" They kissed. I started clapping as I saw the two of them kiss each other passionately. I threw the flowers in the air and they turned to the audience and held their hands together, up in the air. My eyes followed them as they left the wedding ceremony and my heart broke. I just watched my best friend get married to his girlfriend.

Someone tapped me on the shoulder, "Sophia, we have to go. We have to meet them at the reception." "Right. I'll meet you in the car." I said to my friend, Emily. She walked off and I stayed there slowly. The priest turned to me and asked, "Is everything alright, Ms?" I looked at him and smiled. "Yes, everything's fine." He nodded his head and I walked off.

I saw Calum and Katie taking pictures before the sunset went away and tears started forming in my eyes. I couldn't feel my heart aching, I should've told him earlier. I should've told him the truth before he proposed to her. I saw him kiss her and the flash took the picture. "Sophia, come on! Let's get there before they do!" Emily said, pointing at the newly weds.

I got in the car and started crying. She began driving and telling me, "I know how hurt and broken you must feel. Things will change for you, for the better. Trust me, you'll find someone else to love." I wiped a tear that was running down my cheek and said. "You don't understand. He was everything to me." "And I get that but--" "No, you don't."

I took a deep breath in and said, "I loved him. Now he's taken, forever."