Start

Hello everybody and welcome to my first story!! 

Little about the character

Name = (Y/N) (name) Gardner

Age = 17 ( you are big sister of Ray-Ray)

Look = (Y/N) is 175 cm tall girl with long (H/C)(hair color) hair and two different color eyes. Right eye is blue ( like Ray's) and the other is (L/E/C)(left eye color). She wears black, torn jeans, (F/C)( favorite color) t-shirt and dark blue, long coat. Always carrying (S/F/C) (second favorite color) bag that holds some bandages and switch blade( just in case). Black boots with little platform. Also wears classes due to bad eyesight. 

Personality = is quiet and calm but on critical situations can be emotional. Has sympathy towards animals. To strangers is very cold and unfriendly, but if wants can be friendly.

Bio = (Y/N) was raised by her mother and father. Her mother was unemployed, while her father was a police officer. Her parents despised each other, and it is implied they would argue at least every night. Her mother implies that she is the only reason the two are remaining together. However, the couple do not attempt to spare Rachel in their feuding, blaming each other for her lack of empathy, as well as verbally and physically abusing her when (Y/N) have to watch it helplessly .

Her father would spend most of the family money on alcohol and prostitutes, and as a result, her house was in poor condition, leaving empty bottles of spirits around the house, leaving bills unpaid, and appliances and floors unfixed. As such, (Y/N) spent most of her time out of the house, wandering alleys with her little sister.

One night when spending time in an alley, they encounters a small puppy. Wishing to adopt the puppy but not wanting to get in trouble, (Y/N) heads home to ask her parents for permission with Ray in hand. She finds them in the kitchen, arguing. Her father storms off, accusing Rachel of psychopathy as he does. Her mother heads into another room, and (Y/N) follows her to ask about the puppy while Rachel staid in kitchen. She finds her mother hiding something in a drawer, mumbling how she will kill her father and will use a "secret weapon" to gain his respect. Rachel asks her mother to talk, to which her mother immediately replies that she is not in the mood to talk. She asks (Y/N) to get her sister and to go to her room, to which Rachel comes in the room ask her something. Her mother yells that her is just like her father, and that she cannot even get her own child to listen to her. She then slaps Rachel and storms off.

(Y/N) takes Ray's hand and heads upstairs, thinking about the puppy. She comes down to look at the "secret weapon" her mother was talking about, discovering a handgun. Then Ray comes and runs our of the house, to which leaves (Y/N) to find her. When she does, she sees that Ray  reaching out her hand to the puppy and get bitten by weak, almost dead puppy .After some time Rachel puts dead puppy in the box and carries it to her room. (Y/N) quietly fallowing behind her.

After her parents have been fighting for a while and she hears a scream, she heads downstairs to the kitchen, Ray trailing after her . There she sees her father repeatedly stabbing her mother. Her father notices them watching, and starts to go after them. (Y/N) tells Rachel to runs to the hallway and steal a gun her mother had hidden for self-defense, and escapes to her room upstairs while she held her father as long as possible. Being scared that her father can hurt her she runs after her little sister. When her father comes to kill her as well, she take gun out of Ray's hand and shoots him in self-defense. Afterwards, she sits on the ground and start having a break down, while her sister, Ray gathers her parents' corpses and transforms them into dolls, the closest thing to a "perfect" family that she could have. Of course that creeps (Y/N) out, but she doesn't ask what Rachel is doing and let's her do what she wants. 

   This later leads to her and her sister to institutionalization, as the authorities came to feel that she would murder others to make them "perfect" as well. Doctor Danny is assigned to be her therapist.