His eyes

"Ray, go with Doctor Daniels and find the exit, okay? Be a good girl"

"What?" After a few seconds, Ray asked me.

"If we go differently, we will find the exit faster. Everything gonna is okay, all you have to do is follow the doctor and do as he says."

Her eyes fell to the ground as she tough about it. Finally, straying herself up she gives me a confident nob with her head. Smiling at her I kissed her forehead and stood myself up. Turning my attention to a doctor I confirmed our decision.

"Okay Daniel, but anything happens with her or she gets hurt. You gonna be blamed for it" My eyes got littler darker as doctor Danny visibly flinched at my warning.

"Yes, yes, you don't have to warn me about it. I'm not letting Raychel get hurt or worst." As he says that he starts brushing his white coat uneasy by my staring. Taking his actions as a sign I start making my way to were I and Ray were running. Looking back at them I could see how Ray was troublesome and how Danny smiles nervously at me. Giving them my last smile and small wave with my hand I start making my adventure alone in this place.

After five minutes of walking and turning a few turns, I was met with a dead end. 'Really, what's wrong with this place, first that psycho, now death ends.....

I need to find Raychel now'

Turning away from the wall I start the walk back to where I came from. My walking turned to jog and jogging - running. And the running didn't help to ease my nerves down. And with that, I came to the elevator. Stopping and leaning to the wall next to it I tried to catch my breath, yet it didn't help me. Then, something got my attention, made me freeze in my spot.

'Someone was using the elevator'

Looking at the elevator doors I thought of the worst scenario in my head. 'Was that Psycho using the elevator? No, it can't be. No! I have to warn Ray, now' Pushing myself from the wall I start running full speed to where these two went. As I turn the corner I could hear elevators opening.

'No!'

Without thinking I went to the first door, it was a nursery room. I could hear his foot's steps coming closer and closer. Jumping from my standing place, I got under one of the beds, it was already covered with blankets. My breathing was heavy and loud but with my hand's help, I almost mute it. The adrenalin was going through me and yet, all I was thinking was Rachel.

'Please leave, please leave, please le--' my thoughts were cut short by the swing of the door and slow, crapy footsteps walking in the room. Every footstep he took was slow, like some animal on the hunt, just waiting for his prey to show up. After long hours ( though it was just a few minutes ) he came to stop. Right. In. Front. Of. The. Bed. I even hold my breath, so he couldn't hear me, yet there he was, standing right next to the bed I was hiding under.

I couldn't understand, if he found me or not, he was just standing there, doing absolutely nothing. My heart starts breathing harder and harder, and it becomes harder to hold my breath.

'No, he didn't found me yet, he just standing there, thinking or shit. He won't find me and I will warn Ray and Doctor about the psyche, that's standing right in front of me. And I will get Raychel home safe and sound. I and Ray will---' My thoughts were once again intercepted, but this time not by the door, but by two eyes staring at me.

Those eyes were creepy, one yellow, another brown. The psychopath founded me, just lifted the blanked and now he's staring at me.

What the strangest thing was how he was staring at me. How his eyes were blank, yet at the same time filled with interest and curiosity. And I wasn't even screaming or anything. Just staring at his eyes.

This staring 'competition' went for a few more minutes, it gave me some time to look at his features.

His face was all wrapped up messily in bandages. his black hair was hidden behind the hood. not like the first time I saw him, he was looking at me now without that craziness.

"What?" I don't know what happened to my fear, but right now I felt nothing. no fear, no nothing.

Suddenly he grabbed the front of my shirt and tugged me out of under the bed, yet he did that softly, not ruffly like I was expected.

With a little effort, I was standing right in front of him. He was about 10 centimeters taller than me so his chin was in the same height as my forehead. His hand that holds my collar traveled to my shoulder and tightened his grip on me. He still didn't say anything so it was just us staring at each other.

"Your eyes..." 'he' whispered as his face slowly was creeping hovers mine. His hand started to lose the grip on the shoulder as his other hand lowered the scypher to the grand, still having hold of it. As my eyes started to wander around we both flinched and turned our heads to where we heard a cynical loud talking, that most likely was happening next room. Panic took over me as I remember about Raychel.

As quick that loud shouting started, it ended. Like getting hit with the ball the psycho turned his head back to me and with ruff power, he pushed me to the ground.

"Stay here or you will get hurt, understood?" He harshly growled at me as he left the room. I couldn't believe my eyes. He just pushed me out of my hiding place, stared at me and then pushed me to the ground and order me to stay put? Who the hell he think he is?

"I'm not your dog to be ordered by you."