『 9 』

Author's note: 
Hey guys !! So I wasn't sure if I wanted to continue this but someone commented and asked for more so I've got a new part today !! Enjoy <3

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

╔═══════════════╗

revelations and reunions

AUGGIE'S POV

╚═══════════════╝

Kalani and Jack were flirt-fighting again, it was so gross. I guess part of me was bothered by it 'cause I had a little crush on her. Like kinda, I mean she was gorgeous, how could anyone think she wasn't? From the way her hair was always perfectly combed to the way her beautiful eyes twinkling with excitement, she was stunning.

However, I knew it wouldn't work out 'cause she only had eyes for Jack and Jack's my best friend. I shouldn't be competing with him and risk destroying our friendship, just for a girl. 

He's my best friend and like, as Summer would say, fighting with him for a girl just wouldn't be cool beans. I did like her, but I didn't think she'd like me...'cause of what I looked like.

Maybe it was jealousy? I don't know, but all my friends like each other as more than friends, Jack and Kalani, Summer and Reid, Henry and Savannah and the rest. I just felt out of place, I just wished a girl liked me too.

ʚ♡ɞ

The five of us, Jack, Kalani, Summer, Reid and I were strolling up the stairs as my mind wandered to wishing for a future with someone. With Kalani. Something only possible in my imagination.

When we reached Jack's apartment, Kalani told us she had to go pack for Savannah's sleepover so she'd run off to her apartment which was across the hall. 

Suddenly, from the direction of Kalani's apartment, we all jumped as we heard a scream. Jack reacted first, bolting towards her apartment. We all followed, only to realise it had been a false alarm. Kalani stood in front of her apartment, two girls embracing her. 

"Jack, look! It's Zoe!" Kalani said. A girl with light brown hair cascading down her shoulders and piercing brown eyes that stared at us intently came towards Jack and squealed. "Jack! OMG!" "Zoe!" Jack embraced the girl as well. 

"Hey, I'm Zoe," The girl introduced herself to Summer, Reid and I. We waved at her, wondering who she was. "We were childhood best friends, but I kinda drifted away when I moved a couple of streets down. I always felt like I was third-wheeling anyway," Zoe said, laughing. Kalani blushed and Jack placed his arm around her protectively. 

I pushed my jealousy down, but I felt it anyway. The other girl stood next to Zoe, twirling her hair and smiling flirtatiously at Jack. I saw Kalani wince slightly, but Jack seemed none the wiser. He continued talking to her as Kalani chatted to Zoe. 

"You guys wanna join us for our movie?" Jack offered. I saw Kalani shoot Summer a look of panic before she looked at me. She mouthed 'do something' at me but before I could say anything, the other girl, her name was Bianca, she said, "Sure, I'd love to get to know you better, Jack." Kalani smiled weakly before looking at Summer again. 

"Let's go then," Jack said. With his arm slung across Kalani, he walked towards his apartment. Bianca had dark brown hair and light brown eyes similar to Zoe's but those brown eyes certainly turned green with envy when she looked at Jack and Kalani. Summer and I exchanged nervous looks as we followed. Things were gonna get really rocky... let's hope our ships didn't crash.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

╔═══════════════╗

BIANCA'S POV

╚═══════════════╝

Zoe the weirdo nerd actually had a pretty cool friend. I don't mean that irritating international pop sensation Kalani, I mean Jack. Jack's like super hot, he'd be like the best boyfriend ever. 

I couldn't resist flirting with him and he seemed to like it. Just wait, Kalani, I'll capture Jack's heart in just a second.

ʚ♡ɞ

We walked into Jack's apartment and crowded around the tv. I wanted to sit by Jack, but Kalani and he cuddled up on one of the beanbags, Kalani on his lap. Ugh, gross. That other girl, the one with brown curly hair, Summer, was sitting on the couch. Her head was leaning on this boy, Reid's shoulder. 

This kid, the deformed one, August, sat on the other end of the sofa, the bowl of pretzel in his hands. Zoe sat next to him, eating the pretzels as he held the bowl. I sat on the other beanbag, my eyes focused on Jack. 

Unfortunately, he was distracted by Kalani, who was feeding him some strawberries. "Why aren't you snacking Jack?" I asked. "Staying healthy, plus it keeps me looking good," He replied, flexing his muscles as Kalani smiled at him. "And," he added, "Kalani knows how much I love strawberries." 

"I think you'd look good anyway," I said, batting my eyelashes at him. "Thanks, Bianca," He said. Kalani shot me a glare before kissing his cheek and flashing me an evil smile. 'He's all mine', she mouthed as she continued playing with Jack. 

Ugh, I thought, I needed a plan, and fast. I smiled evilly as I realised, time to call my cousin for help. I'm sure she wouldn't mind inviting me to her epic party tonight. That's my chance to make Jack fall for me. Party games are a way to have fun, but also a way to make people fall for you, I thought to myself.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»