Their Antagonists and A secret admirer??

(You want long chapters or short chapters?)

#Day 6

Cherry scoffed, not believing the scene her eyes were witnessing. A girl in his arms? That too blind?? She wanted to laugh. Its not been complete one week after their breakup and here he is all over on another girl. "What a great choice jungkook" she looked at the girl with disgust.

An arm snaked around her waist bringing her back to her senses. She looked up and it was her boyfriend, Kang Daniel. "What were you thinking baby".

"Nothing..." she looked at them for a brief second then walked away from there with Daniel, "...i was thinking whether my choice was regretful?" She looked at him lovingly and hugged him side ways and he held her tight in his arms waiting for her answer "I am happy that i dont regret".

#Day 6

On the hospital bed he was laying with an irritated look. "Jihoon sir..." The person was afraid to speak further "...we almost got hold of her but...that girl Jia...she ran away" He said in a low voice.

Jihoon slammed his hand at the bed. "What were they doing then??" He shouted on his PA. Yeah, he was a student but he has his own PA to take care of him. Rich father's, spoiled son.

"Stop it"

"What sir?"

"Stop following her" he closed his eyes for a brief moment and then opened again with anger filled in his eyes "Now i will deal with her myself and with my baby too." He had that psycho smile on his face.

"That girl Jia came between me and my baby! Now she will pay for it. Make arrangements to move me to america. I want to recover fast and run away from that Taehyung guy. He will disturb me too."

He laughed like a maniac when he was left alone in the room. "That taehyung guy is so easy to fool, just some tears and he melted right away"

"Jia i will not leave you too"

He pulled out her photo whom he calls his baby "i will come to you soon, my baby....
Minji-ah" He again laughed thinking about ways to bring her back to him, even if this time he had to rape her. He want her at any cost.

#Day 6

He was too busy in his work that he didn't have time to talk to his mother, who was continuously calling him from london for some urgent talk. He clearly knew what her urgent talk was...Marriage. He had said so many times but she won't listen, everytime she would say only one thing "Jin, get married" and everytime he rejected her. He has his own reasons.

His manager came inside with an envelope in his hand, "yes?" He asked politely.

"Mrs. Jeon (his mother) wanted you to see this photo" with that he left his cabin.

Jin groaned mentally, he knew it was photo of a girl, whom his mother wanted to make her future daughter-in-law. But he was not ready. Not even he looked inside the envelope and shoved it inside his drawer getting back to his work. "Not now mummy, first jisoo...than me".

#Day 6

They both were laughing like no tomorrow. Whoever will see them at that moment, will only say that how good they look together. They would be good couple. And they wanted to be one. Jisoo and minhyuk were childhood friends who studied together. Both had feelings for each other but they never confessed.

When jisoo lost her eyesight, minhyuk was the one among those hurted people who cried for days. But he stood strong for jisoo, cant let her cry more on this topic. She came for her regular checkups in hospital to him, he was her doctor too. He would make her laugh and he loved the way she smiled. It was not that good but jisoo cant notice how minhyuk would stare at her for the whole time, his world.

But something was not right? Oh yes, there was someone outside the room, listening to their playful talks. The bouquet in his hand was crushed mercilessly on ground, which he brought only for her. He always had his eyes on her, ever since their school time, but she never looked at him. He walked away from there thinking that he always had and will always be her Secret Admirer.

...To be continued.

This chapter was not at all planned. But i wanted to ask that above question.

Give me your views please. You want short chapters like from the starting of the book. Or long like the last one of 4500 words?

I am comfortable with both.

Give me your views please🙏

Face reveal??

Okkay i am sorry

Okkay i am sorry. Here you go😂😂

 Here you go😂😂

This is how i looked earlier

This is how i looked earlier. When i used to live with my family one year ago.

This is how i look currently after cutting my hairs short and becoming fat patato of 62kg

This is how i look currently after cutting my hairs short and becoming fat patato of 62kg. My latest pic.😘