special show II

Jungkook: welcome to our show "blind love" which has come to an end but here we are again with a shocking revealation.

Taehyung: this book was different than other books because, it was different.

Yoongi: 😑😑

Hoseok: it was different because, the author tried to make it different by no drama and no same love story and relationships thingy that we see in other books.

Namjoon: so here is this envelope, which has the biggest secret of this book.

Seokjin: no body knows about this.

Yoongi: stop the suspense already.

Namjoon: yeah yeah

Namjoon opens the envelope and reads--

"This book was originally a oneshot..."

Seokjin: that's great, next--- Wait what??

"This book was originally planned as oneshot. The first chapter of this book "first meeting" was the only chapter that was written. There was no taehyung no jimim no jia no minji nothing. It was only jungkook and meera and their first meeting. Thats it.

But as soon as i finished writing the chapter my mind started to process the other plots and then other and other.

I just want to say that never hesitate from writing down your thoughts somewhere, they maybe incomplete now but soon your mind will complete it autometically.

You just need to think.

We should never leave our stories in between, there are readers who passionately wait for your updates. They like your book and are willing to read it. But then crushing their desires and discontinuing a story in between is no justice to them.

Its my request to all the writers, always complete your book. Never leave it in between.

Some readers want YOONGI's story to be completed, i may do a bonus chapter. I am not sure, i may do it.

Thankyou so much again for reading this book, and giving your unconditional love and support.

😭😭😭

Thankyou all. I love you all❤❤ "

Taehyung: *devasted* that means i was never into existence originally.

Jimin: *double devasted* neither me.

Namjoon: should we feel happy that we are involved too.

Seokjin: maybe we should.

Hoseok: she tried to make all of us an important part of this book somewhere.

Yoongi: this book is readable. Thats what i want to say. Now stop this show. Its getting boring.

Jungkook: I just want to say😀😀😀 i feel special. Coz i am the lead. BYE BYEEE.