dramione

As soon as Hermione entered her room, she was bombarded with questions from Ron, Harry and Ginny. Hermione just sat there listening quietly.

"Shut up, you two! I'll talk to her." Ginny spat.

"But we are her best friends. Not you." Ron pouted.

"You two are her male best friends. She will be comfortable talking about it with me more. So Get out."

"Whatever..." Ron and Harry stubbornly sat there.

"Anyway.. tell me every single deet" Ginny squeaked.

"Well, Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy were surprisingly nice to me and Malfoy didn't bother me either."

Harry's jaw dropped."Lucius Malfoy was nice to you?"

"Yes...Maybe considering the fact that I'm going to give him a grandson. I think I should make peace with him eventually." Hermione let out with a sigh.

"It's a good thing." Ginny patted on her shoulder.

"No, it's not." Ron shouted. "I have nothing against Narcissa Malfoy and that ferret cannot harm you either. But we're talking about Lucius Malfoy here. He is an imposter. And you're talking about befriending him? Are you out of your mind?" Ron stormed out of the room.

Ginny followed him to calm him. Harry and Hermione were only left in the room.

"Don't fret about him, Mione" Harry gave her a reassuring smile.

"I know Lucius Malfoy is being nice to me so that he can redeem his family prestige. But still, he is being nice to me. And I think I should do the same. Honestly Harry I'm tired and I don't want any brawls in my life anymore." Hermione looked down the whole time.

"I understand." Harry put his hands on her shoulder. Suddenly his face lit up and he abruptly put his hand off her shoulder. "I shouldn't touch you or else that Malfoy git will sense it and cut my hands off tomorrow."

Hermione smiled a bit.

Ron was impulsive. She always had to take care of him. But Harry was always there with her. There was a silent yet strong connection between them that Hermione cherished.

"Goodnight Harry."

"Goodnight Mione and don't worry about Ron."

(Finally I'm back after a long long hiatus. xD)