"Pretty girls like you"

By the time we reached the dinosaur petting zoo I wanted to break my ear drums because  listening to Zara go on about wedding planning was making me sick.

"Zach, be nice to Gray." I scolded my older nephew who was currently belittling Gray.

As soon as the announcement about the T-rex feeding was blasted Gray was off. He was running and Zach and I were trying to keep up with him. Damn, there is a reason I do not see children in my future.

I stood far behind Zach and Gray as they watched the feeding happen. Trying to get a hold of Karen so I at least had someone to complain to. I huffed in annoyance when the call went to voicemail. I hung up and checked my emails again...still nothing. I walked forward before bumping into someone. I fell onto the ground and sighed, picking up my bag. I looked up to see a very attractive man holding his hand out to me.

"What's a pretty girl like you doing on the ground?" He asked with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes getting up without his assistance

"What's a guy like you doing going around knocking said 'pretty girls' to the ground" I replied with ease. He chuckled a bit before sticking his hand out.

"Owen Grady." I shook his hand "What? Not gonna tell me your name?"

I rolled my eyes again "I don't normally go around telling random guys praying on pretty girls in dinosaur theme parks my name." He smirked again at my attitude.

"So you do this often then?" I couldn't help the small smile that felt it's way onto my face.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" I quickly retorted back to him and we both just looked at eachother.

Just as he was about to say something else Zach walked over with Gray. I assumed the feeding was over.

"Hey Lydia." I silently cursed Zach for saying my name "This guy bothering you?" Owen beat me to responding.

"Owen Grady, Velociraptor Trainer. Nice to meet you. Lydia here accidentally ran into me and I was just helping her up."

I glared at him and opened my mouth to explain how he bumped into me, although it was completely untrue, but Gray beat me to speaking.

"WOAH! You train the Raptors?" Owen nodded

"Yeah man, all four of them." I rolled my eyes "Keep rolling your eyes and they will get stuck like that." I glared at him again before grabbing onto both boys.

"Come on guys we have other places to be." Gray was going to protest but I shot him a look and he quickly shut his mouth.