"Romeo, Romeo..."

Hello my lovelies! The more I think about it the more ideas I have, so please don't be mad at me but I am going to be changing up the timeline a little bit. I just want Lydia and Owen to have more time before the whole 'running for our lives' part. So therefore I am going to be making them be in the park a few days before everything happens.

          Eight o'clock rolled around fairly quickly and before I knew it I was forcing Gray to get a shower and to get ready for bed. I quickly tried to reach Karen considering I had missed a call from her this afternoon but she didn't answer. I sighed walking into the boys room once hearing the shower turn off for a decent amount of time. Gray stood next to the bed looking at me, looking decently sad.

"What's wrong, Buddy? Why are you not in bed?" He looked down at the floor before looking up at me again.

"Aunt Lydia, will you tuck me in?" A small smile crept onto my face at his innocence.

"Of course." I walked over to him and peeled back the covers, allowing him to climb into bed. He laid back and I gently place the covers back over him again. I rubbed his head, playing with his hair a bit. "I hope you had a good day today...and im sorry aunt Claire let you down. She let me down too." Gray looked up at me before sitting up and flinging his arms around me.

"It's okay, Lyds. I still have you and you could never let me down. I love you." I felt my eyes water at the young boys gesture. I hugged him bac before laying him back down.

"Now get some sleep. We have a big day planned for tomorrow." I quickly kissed his forehead before leaving the room. Shutting the door but leaving it cracked just a little bit.

I made my way over to the balcony where I just stood at the railing thinking and overlooking the park.

"Juliet! It would help if you said the Romeo line! You know the 'O Romeo, Romeo wherefore art thou Romeo'." I looked down to see the Raptor man standing below the balcony looking up at me.

"Hey Romeo, are you stalking me now?" I questioned Owen who now had that annoyingly hot smirk on his face,

"Juliet, I cannot help it if my body just leads me to you. It is like we are meant to be." I just let out a tiny amused laugh.

"Meant to be apart once I get a restraining order?" I shot back at him and he just let out a huge laugh.

"Hold on. I'm coming up!" My eyes went wide.

"No, you are not! Do not come up here!" It was too late though seeing as he was starting to scale the side of the building. "If you fall and die, it is not my fault!" I heard a chuckle from below me. I looked over the edge to see him almost all the way up here. I couldn't tear my eyes off his muscles.

"I can tell you are staring at me.."

"Well you are climbing up the side of a building right now." I snapped back at him to which he looked up at me and rolled his eyes.

"Sorry let me rephrase that...I can tell you are admiring me." I snorted before responding.

"In your dreams, Romeo." He had almost reached my balcony and I panicked before going back inside and locking the door behind me. I watched him through the door as he flung himself over the railing.

"Oh, come on, Juliet. Come back out here." My breath caught in my throat. Suddenly I was not so tough anymore. My eyes widened and I shook my head no before walking away from the door and into the bathroom. I examined myself in the mirror wondering why he chose to harrass me out of all girls. Looking at myself my usually blue eyes were a cloudy gray, my white hair was looking disheveled, the stud in my nose was making me look 17. I just turned on the faucet and ran water over my face.

I heard commotion going on from the mail living room of the hotel room and immediately went to go check on it. Considering I put Gray to bed, I knew it had to be Zach. Opening my door I stopped in my tracks. Not believing what I saw. Zach and Owen standing in the balcony door way casually talking.

"There's she is!" Owen called out. I was looking for words to say.

"I-uh-" Zach cut me off before I could put a sentence together.

"So Lyds, you're going on a date with this guy right now?" I glared at own

"Yes she is."