Her

(David)

Her smile radiate the bus. How Can I sit so close to her, smell her perfume And not be kissing her?
"So I was thinking you should do all the work and I just watch" her laugh rang in my ears.
But I could see something was troubling her.
"I never even dreamed about you lifting a pinkie to do anything" she draped herself over me. Her breast leaning on my arm.
"Thats what I thought" she grins at me.
"Yeah" I was very distracted by the tingling everywhere from her touch.
...
She waltzed into the living room in the rhythm of the music whiskey in one hand red wine in the other. Her school uniform was unbuttoned showing of her breasts that where bouncing up and down with her.
"Right whiskey or wine?" She pours herself a shot
"You know we're trying to do a project not a party here?"
"Might aswell make it fun"
I roll my eyes.
"Wine"
...
"Let's play truth or strip" she giggles
"Sure"
...
By the time we were in our underwear we were heavily making out. The next thing I remember is waking up in her room.
Naked.
"Fuck" I hear her whisper. I caress her hand she stifles a gasp, as if she forgot I was there. I press her naked body closer to my'n.
"Hi baby" I whisper her whole face is glowing
"Hi, my parents are probably gonna be asleep still," her hands tracing my muscles "we need to leave now"
"Doesn't look like you want to leave" I grin at her. She rolls her eyes but she takes her hand off of me. I shift her over so she's straddling me.
"Oh stop it we have to leave" she gets of quickly heading over to her wardrobe. Before I know it she's shuffling me out the house and closing the door behind us. "If my parents ask I'll say I had to get something from Tesco I'll walk with you some of the way."
"We were so drunk last night" I chuckle
"Did we finish the project?"
"Yes, you were so drunk before I even finished it"
"Oh crap"she giggles
"Listen, I don't really remember what happened yesterday do you? I think we should probably just put it behind us" I glance over in her direction, she's looking on to the floor.
"Yeah, David I was thinking we need to stop this fake relationship. It has me confused. We need to stop, it's not healthy"
"I guess, if you want to" I felt so gutted I felt like I was actually being broken up with. I know that I'm not but I don't know.
I just wanted her all to myself. Couldn't stand the thought with her with anyone else. I want to hold her, caress her, kiss her. No one but me.