Just us

(David)
I could recognise her perfect figure from miles away. I could still had the feeling of her body in my hands. Last two weeks were torture. Candy avoided me ever since it happened. I can't take my mind of her. I can't believe she doesn't seem to care.
"Hi" she sounds happy to see me.
Just as she walks up to me the bus pulls up. In silence we get on.
"Well what did u wanna say that was so important." Her tone changed as she slid into the seat next to me.
Fuck it.
Sh." I hushed her, before moving my finger, and pressing my hand against her cheek, giving me more support to push myself towards her, and connect our lips again. My lips were firm against hers, but the kiss remained soft, gentle, slow. We held it for a few seconds, before our lips began to move in perfect sync, slowly, cautiously. I exhaled through my nose, not wanting to let go. My entire body had been taken over by the overwhelming feeling of relief, combined with eccentric panic, and lust. I moved my hand from her cheek to the back of her head, my fingers tangling in her long, dark chocolate hair, lightly pulling her into me, adding more pressure to our lips, deepening the kiss.
The rest of the bus ride was just us.
Until we had to get off.