[07]

looking for the schmetterling
_________________________

=============================

Hey, I'm the social SCHMETTERLING aka van gogh aka your local awesome looking neighbour. If you wanna talk and be friends with me (because honey, believe me: you won't regret it) then feel free to meet me in the common room around 4pm today!

~Taehyung xx

=============================
~~~

After stepping out of the bathtub, I decided to get changed ASAP because I was literally sTaRvINgggg.

I opened the door to my room only to be greeted - by a letter!? Who would leave a letter in front of my door?
Nobody here knows me yet, except for Hobi, but I guess he'd come personally, wouldn't he?

After reading the letter for the fourth time,
I finally started realising that I had a neighbour trying to be friends with me. Wow I'm shook!

I mean he hasn't even met me yet and already wants to be friends with me.
"He sure must be a social SCHMETTERLING." I said after putting the letter on the side table of my bed. I sat down on the bed, debating whether to head to the common room instantly or getting a snack before.

I decided to grab something to eat first, considering the vERY loud growling of my stomach.

So, finally stepping out of the room, I roamed the, to my surprise, very empty hallway on my hunt for something edible.

I headed towards the direction where that beautiful vanilla scent came from

After reaching the room, of which the mesmerising smell averted from, I was hit with an even more breathtaking view:

A very handsome young man was standing in front of a pan, making some delicious smelling pancakes.