[10]

common room
_________________________

============================
As I was about to turn on my heels and head back to my room, I feel a hand on my shoulder.

And with that, I turn around and there he stands - Mr. "I'm so bedazzling with all my gucci clothes and -  fuck - he's sO hot.

So I just stare. Yes, because that's what every normal human being would do as well, am I right?

He just smirks after realising that I wouldn't dare to say a word and says "Hey, I'm the social SCHMETTERLING aka van gogh aka your local awesome looking neighbour Taehyung, but you can call me Tae! I'm so happy you followed my invitation! Come on in!".

And with that, he dragged me into the common room.
============================
~~~

Stepping into the common room the first thing I noticed was the interior design looking all too familiar. For I have been a fan of a popular franchise that rhymes with hairy otter ;).

Now standing in the middle of the room I noticed it to be a lot less crowded than I had feared before entering.
I saw two girls happily chatting away on my left hand side - gesticulating wildly, laughing with each other. Turning my head to the right where Taehyung was motioning, I saw a couple of guys sitting with their back facing me.

Looking at him, Tae seemed to be a very chill person - but also very bubbly. Said diversity got me thinking... How can all that fit into one single human being?

Being so lost in my observations, I totally didn't notice Taehyung talking to me until he waved his big hand in front of my small head to get me out of my trance.

"Hyerin? HelooOoooOOo? Are you still amongst the living? Earth to Hyerin???"

After being caught staring, I respond, eagerly trying to sound as cool as possible with an "I'm the bad guy... d u h" followed by a spectacular beat drop.

. . .

At least that's how the situation played out in my head. In reality I had just been standing there, in the middle of the common room, zoned out in front of way too many attractive people.

Good one Hyerin. Really well done.
And there goes my confidence once again. As I was about to flee from this highly embarrassing moment, I felt a strong arm around me.

Hold on, I do not remember Tae to have such muscular arms - at least from what I've seen so far. Proceeding I skeptically look up and hOLY SHIT THIS CANNOT BE HAPPENING.
He looks like a fucking plushie with arms like the Rock.

SBDNDNDN HIS SMILE IS SO ADORABLE. Get your shit together, Hyerin. You're a strong and independent woman and you will get through this hardshi- who am I even kidding?!

Did I already mention his arms were muscular? No? I MEAN IS HE HERCULES OR SOMETHING?

Okay, Hyerin, you can do this. You're an adult and Buzzfeed has been preparing you for this your whole life. I shouldn't have ever picked the strawberry cupcake in that quiz UGH but it's so damn delicious.

After this admittedly long interior monologue, I somehow managed to snap out of it. (Hence the vanishing of that typical I'm-somewhere-else-look in my face.)

Tae, once again, opens his so very beautiful mouth to say delightful words while I'm standing straight across from him, spacing out at his oh-so-handsome face. Omg Hyerin not again - you creepy perv.

"Hyerin, are you alright? Yes? You sure?" he asks to which I just nod hastily.
"Well, then let me introduce you to my friends :]"