Trail

Callum

These pricks really don't know how to give up. All they want is to beat the bat shit out of the school's  transfer, just because he's a homo. I get how people can be homophobic and resort to bullying  but, do these people seriously think I'll be like the others who shrink away from them and let them have their way? Come on guys, it's third quarter. Shouldn't they be tired of bullying some innocent kids by now? 'Not that I'm innocent or anything :3'

Dylan and his pack of flea bitten dogs ganged up on me in the boys locker room and tried to yank me out of my nice and warm shower. My fricken shower!  The guy needs to seriously plan his attack better if he thinks I'm vulnerable in the shower. Welp, I can't do anything about it if these bastards don't know how to mind their own business. They were the ones to come ask for an ass whooping.

Well after kicking ass, I leave the damn suckers bruised and down while I finish my shower and put on some clothes; snatching Dylan's stick on the way out. I leave the outdoor locker room whistling while swinging my new stick. That was fun. Maybe it'll get difficult to kick their asses after a while. Who am I kidding? My grandma could kick their asses in her sleep. I'm just past the  station when I get this eerie feeling there's something behind me. I can't see who or whatever it is but I know it's there. If it's one if those punching bags, he'll have another thing coming. There's no use turning around and alerting them, and what ever else is there would just take off. 

After a while, the sound of shouting and loud footsteps carry from a whiles away. Guess that must be Dylan and the idiots. If that's Dylan and his guys, what the hell has been following me? Shaking my head, I decide it's probably nothing and turn around. But it's too late before I realize I've turned around into something coming straight for my face. Before I can react, the weapon connects with my skull and the world  spins out of focus, unconsciousness closing in. I'm trying to get up while my vision blurs all the more, fuzzy shape in front of me and something white bright in midst of my haze. The feel of hands on my shoulders push me gently back to the ground. Arms too weak to fight back anyway, I curse my weak mind and let the darkness settle in. 

"Callum. Callum! Damn it Callum, wake up!" Something slaps the skin off my face and I'm leaning forward holding my head in my hands, rubbing the burning sensation in my face. 'Shit, that hurt' "You awake now?" Some guy in a bandanna is standing over me, his eyes expectant.

"Took you forever to wake up" 

I groan out loud and roll to my side, he laughs 

"You don't need to sound like a dying walrus, you know"

"I'm not, just screaming at the eternal pain pulsing at the front of my head"

The bandanna guy stands there with a blank look, frozen at my sarcasm; I guess. "Hey, Mr bandanna" I guess that snapped him out of his trance,  because he's staring at me now. 

"Sorry bout that"

"Sorry bout what?"

"Hitting your face"

'yea, it's fine. I'm totally okay from some guy wacking me with some thingy'

Rubbing my forehead, I glare at his receding back; walking away without a care.

"You don't look sorry" I whispered

He freezes head turned slightly over his shoulder

'oh shit, did he hear that?'

Bandanna keeps walking and I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. Good thing he didn't hear me, I have a feeling a hit from him would be like being punched in the face from someone with rock fists. As if that hit to the face wasn't already enough of a pain. 'Wait, who was that guy anyway?' Oh God. I was fucking abducted and I just sat there like an idiot talking to my kidnapper, not to mention I don't even know where we are and I was having a calm civilized conversation with my abductor. I'm in deep shit.

I'm sitting there pulling my hair and growling at my self when the dude comes back to grab something and leaves. I better watch my mouth around this guy, what if I say something sarcastic as I usually do and he decides it's a good idea to beat the life out of me? For now, I'll just keep up the timid transfer kid charade I had been keeping at school until Dylan the prick decided to change it. Sounds like a good plan.

Right when I make my decision, the guy comes back and lets the door slam shut. He comes into the living area and tosses a paper bag at me, the greasy paper lump plopping into my lap. Opening it up, I take out a burger and a pile of salty fries, " this stuff will kill me you know. It's full of carbs and unhealthy fat"

Not that I really care if he finds me out but this might get interesting

"You won't die, just a little bit of cholesterol"

"Are you always....... like this??"

"No, only around you"

Creepy much? I can't tell if he's being serious or not with that bandanna covering his face.

"Umm, do you always wear that?"

"This?" he points

"most of the time"

"What for?"

"To keep other people away from me"

I wrinkle my face at him and started back at him "weirdo, got a problem with-" "uuuh, I mean i-its just a bit strange" I corrected. 'Timid, just stay timid.' He won't find out about you if you keep the act up. He stares at me, creating some weird eye contact. This guy's so fricken frustrating, I can't tell what he's thinking because of that stupid bandanna. I can't keep guessing at this, I'll get rid of it while he's sleeping or something.

I never get the chance though. He decides not to shower, and then he's sleeping with it on! At least the guy had the manners to give me his bed and take the couch, guess I won't complain. It's nice, a full sized bed with plenty of space. There's a connecting bathroom, a wardrobe against the wall, and a set it drawers over in front of the wall where the door is. Maybe I should search his stuff, get dirt of some sort on this guy and blackmail him into letting me go. As soon as I start searching though, I realize it's useless. The only thing I found that was off, was the  drawer full of white bandannas and the locked weapons case in his closet. 'Shit!' He's coming over! Panicked, I shut the closet of his wardrobe and dive into the bed; using the blue comforter to cover myself.

I hear him slowly make his way to the bathroom and hear the water turn on. Peeking out, I lift the blanket from over my head and take a deep breath. I almost go caught, need to be more careful or he'll catch me. My heart's racing at the sheer thought of mischief. The bathroom door opens and I turn my back towards it hoping I wasn't found out. I'm holding my breath by the time I realize the guy's getting on the bed. What's this shit head thinking?! The bed droops as he climbs on. A heavy presence settling beside me, the heat seeping through the blanket against my arm, heart beating a mile a minute. I freeze stock still. Does he know I'm awake? Risking it, I roll over to see. That's when the smell hits me, the smell of alcohol on his breath, hitting me in waves. Shit, he's drunk? I don't know what to do about this, I don't have enough strength to move the guy. When did he have time to down a couple cans of beer?

-----------------------------------------------------------

Thanks guys! Please give me some feedback. <3