City

"There's literally no one here" your friend laughs, taking her backpack off.

The town is empty at this hour, surely because it's 1 am. So you and your friend decided to take a walk in the empty quiet streets and just laugh your butts off.

You look at your friend as she pulls a mini speaker out of her backpack.

"Oh no. No no no Y/F/N (your friends name), it's 1 am, we can't just turn on music and wake up the whole town." You look at her holding out your hand, signaling for her to not turn it on.

*Beep* comes out of the speaker.

"Don't worry, it's not gonna be that loud." She turns on the music and puts down the speaker on the bench nearby.

Of course, she puts on your favorite song.

"Ugh I hate you." You roll your eyes as she starts dancing.

"Cmon Y/N, I know you love this song." She laughs.

"Alright alright." You join her, dancing with her, both of you probably looking like idiots. But who cares? You're the only ones here! Right?

You dance for a good hour until you crash on the concrete, panting for air. You laugh.

"Ah get up!" Your friend holds out her hand, pulling you up.

You look at each other until you can't keep a straight face anymore as you laugh again.

"Jesus Y/F/N. If my mom finds out about this, I'm screwed." You look at her raising an eyebrow.

"Fxck that! You're having a good time right?" She looks at you smirking.

"Indeed I am." You chuckle.

"What's this party thing going on?" A boy with Boston accent asks from behind you.

You turn around to face a tall young boy, around your age (just pretend you're around 18). He has beautiful eyes, brown messy hair and a smug expression on his face. Your cheeks starts blushing, and you don't know why.

"Uh sorry we didn't mean to cause any trouble." You say with a nervous voice, scratching your arm.

"Oh no you didn't. I was just wondering if I could join." He winks at you.

You look down on the ground chuckling, trying to hide your smile and blushing.

You look up again, to see him holding out his hand.

"I'm Sam."

Your friend pushes you aside with her shoulder and shakes his hand instead of you, even though he wasn't even talking to her.

"Y/F/N" You friend giggles and blushes like an idiot. Thanks for that Y/F/N.

Sam puts his eyebrows together and shakes her hand nervously. You could see in his eyes that he was DEFINITELY not talking to her.

"Uhhh hi." He lets go of her hand.

Instead he raises it out towards me and chuckles, now smiling after facing away from her.

You shake his hand; "Y/N".
Shivers are sent throughout your whole body as you feel your cheeks heat up by the gazing into each other's eyes.

You stop shaking his hands, instead your just stand there still holding each other's hands.

"Uhumm.." you chuckle letting go of his hand looking down, he chuckles back.

"So uhh... Sam. Do you uh have a girlfriend or something?" Your friend asks. What kind of question is that? You just got to know this guy, and she's already hitting on him? Jesus Christ.