You'll be alright

Request by @LyneMewMew ! Hope you like it dear!🖤

______________

You practically stumble into your kitchen, legs weak under you as your head pounds in a headache like never before. The coughing and stuffy nose - and lets not forget the nausea - doesn't make the situation any better, even though only getting a cup of tea is your intention.

"Ugh, god," you whisper to yourself as you rub your temples in a hope that the heavy pounding will magically stop. "That's what you get from running around in the cold, Y/N,"

Waiting for your water to boil, you almost fall into the doorframe as you were gonna look for a teabag in your cupboard. The doorframe creaks as you lean into it with all your weight, trying to uphold your weak and sick body before you nearly pass out.

*Click* the water's done boiling and you hump back in the kitchen with your tea, pouring a glass and putting the teabag in the water, watching the clear liquid turn into a yellow-ish tone. You let out a small sigh as you lift the cup slowly and take a sip, but as soon as you swallowed the mouthful, it felt like it was all coming back up again - and fast. The sudden urge to throw up gave your body adrenaline enough for you to practically sprint to your bathroom, smashing the door open and letting your contents out in the toilet.

"Shit," you say in between breaths and swallows, trying to figure out if you're done or not as you flush the toilet.

"Baby?"

Huh? Did anyone say something? "You're really going crazy, aren't you Y/N?" You think to yourself. But your theory of being a sick psychopath ended quickly as someone opened the bathroom door.

"Baby girl are you in here?" A head peaks through the door, and to your surprise, it's not a serial killer, and no your world is not going under. It's your boyfriend Samuel Morgan coming to your rescue.

"Oh, Sam!" You stand up as quickly as you can and hug him in relief. He wraps his arms around your shoulders and leans his head on top of yours as he sways you from side to side. "Oh no no, don't do that, I'll just throw up again," you say, keeping him still. "Throw up? Y/N are you sick?" Sam pulls out of the hug with his brows furrowed, putting his hand up to your forehead. "Babe, you're burning," he says before pulling you close to his chest, running his hand through your almost newly washed hair. "I know, I've been practically stumbling around all day— I tried to make some tea but—" "Woah woah woah, you've been sick all day and you haven't called me?" Sam raises his brows, cupping your cheek. "Well I didn't wanna bother you," you tell him. You know how busy he is with Nathan and his job, you don't wanna put any more pressure on him.

"No no no no, baby, you gotta give me a call when something like this happens, I would've come over as soon as I could—"

"Sam you don't need to care for me, you have your job and you gotta look out for Nathan, I don't want to make you feel pressured to look after me too."

He looks at you in disbelief.

"Y/N you know that I will more than happily look after you whenever you need it. I'll do anything to keep my girl safe, don't think about me alright? Now let's get you back into bed," he takes your hand and leads you into your bedroom, putting the covers over you as you lie down. He sits down beside you and kisses your hand. "I'm gonna find a glass of water for you, I'll be right back," he gets out of your room and comes back a minute later, handing you a cold glass of water. You take a few sips before putting the glass on your nightstand, giving him a quick thank you. He strokes your shaking legs over the thin covers as he smiles as you.

"What is it?" You chuckle softly. "Nothin', you just look kinda cute with your big t-shirt and messy bun," he flashes a heartwarming smile, putting a little grin on your face as you take in his adorable appearance. Sitting there with his messy hair and his famous henley that he always wears. You gotta admit, his presence really helps. I mean, who wouldn't want a hot boy looking after you when sick?

"Get some sleep princess, it'll help," Sam kisses your forehead.

"Wait!" You grab his hand before he could walk away from you. "I can't fall asleep without you," you give him you best puppy eyes, hoping that he would give in to you. There's nothing else in this world you'd want right now, than for him to stay in bed with you. And it doesn't even take him long before he takes off his shirt and jeans, deciding to sleep over as you'll probably need his help the next couple of days. It as after all weekend, he doesn't have any work to do. And besides - Nathan has gone on a bible retreat.

Sam crawls into bed beside you and wraps an arm around your waist, pulling you close to his warm body. He kisses you before putting a strand behind your ear. "Goodnight Y/N," he said, but you were already fast asleep.

Next morning:

You wake up with a lighter headache, but still a stuffy nose and a little bit of nausea.

"Good morning babe," Sam walks into the room with his boxers on, holding a tray with breakfast and some pills for you to take. You smile at him, maybe forgetting to keep your eyes up, but you don't even care at this point.

"Take these pills, they'll help your nausea," he gives you a quick peck on the lips before looking into your eyes. "There she is," he gives you another kiss. "The lusty girl of mine," he winks at you, lightening your mood before walking gracefully out of your room, your eyes following his back as he wanders out of sight.

You finish eating, put on some clothes and walk into the living room to see Sam watching your favorite show. He turns his head to meet your eyes, as he lends out a hand. "Cmon, it's about to start."

So you both stayed in that night, deciding to take it easy and just enjoy each other's comfort. And in no time, your sickness went away.

———————

Hope this is alright! Thanks for reading ♥️ As always, feel free to leave any requests in the comments!