Talkin'

1 am

"Y/N?" - Sam's tired voice speaks up, waking you.

Sam came over to sleep beside you since you had a nightmare and couldn't fall asleep again.

"Sam?" - You ask him back, tiredly.

He just chuckles.

"What" - You chuckle back without looking at him.

"So... a pirate walks into a bar"

"Oh my god Sam, please don't—"

"And he's got his steering wheel sticking out of his crotch"

"Sam it's way too late for—"

"So the bartender goes: Hey man, what's with the wheel?"

"Sam—"

"And the pirate says: Argggg! It's driving me nuts!" - Sam finishes with a hysterical but cute laugh. You can't help but laugh yourself.

"God damnit Sam" - You're still laughing. It WAS quite funny, considering it was one of Sam's stupid pirate jokes which he makes so often.

"I really gotta stop coming up with this shit in the middle of the night" - Sam still can't stop laughing.

You turn around to face him with your eyebrows raised. There's the face you fell in love with.

"Uhm yes please" - You teasingly say.

"Oh come here you love them!" - Sam grabs your waist and pulls you closer just before he starts tickling you.

"Sam!" - You almost yell as you try to wiggle out of his grip. He stops tickling you and instead gently grabs the side of your face and pulls you in for a kiss.

"Now sleep, you're not supposed to be awake at this time of the night, princess"

"Well I would've been asleep right now if it wasn't for your stupid pirate jokes" - You laughs.

"Ah— FUNNY pirate jokes" - Sam corrects me as he turns you around and pulls your back closer to his bare chest.

"Whatever floats your boat captain" - You say. Your hear a small chuckle come from behind you before your eyes get heavy and you fall asleep.

3 am

You turn around to lie on your back, staring at the ceiling. Sam notices.

"Can't sleep babygirl?" He says as he pulls you close. You rest your hand and head on his chest.

"Nah..."

"You are messing up my sleep schedule, y'know that right." Sam says as he bites his lip chuckling.

"Oh please it was messed up before you got here." You say laughing. He laughs back and sits up with you on his lap, facing him.

"So how's the new job going?" You ask him tilting your head slightly.

"It's alright. I mean it's not much different than my last job, but I get payed a lot more." Sam replies.

"You don't sound very happy about it though." You say quietly, stroking his cheek.

"I just miss you and Nathan all the time." He sighs and looks down. You tilt his head up and give him a quick peck on the lips.

"I miss you too baby, but there's only 2 months left." You try to support.

"Yeah I know." Sam almost whispers.

Because of Sam's new job he rarely has time to visit you and Nathan. You savor every minute when you're together.

He snakes his arms around your waist and back and looks you deeply into the eyes. He bites his lip for a moment.

"You know I love you right?" He says staring into your soul, taking over your body. That was the first "I love you". Butterflies erupt in your stomach. It's like you've fallen in love with him for the 2nd time. You can't help but blush and smile at his sentence.

He patiently waits for your response as he caresses your back lightly with his thumb.

"I love you too Sam." You say quietly. He smashes his lips onto yours. His hand on your lower back. Your hands on his cheek and neck. Tongues brushing. Hair tugging. After about 2 minutes or so, you break away, hugging. Your face in the crook of his neck. His hands all over your back, holding you as close as possible. His cologne that you love so much, tingling in your nose. You give him a kiss on the neck.

"So what's gonna happen when you're done with the job?" You ask him.

"I'm gonna take you and Nathan with me and we're gonna live together in an apartment." He says. You break away looking at him. He looks a little shocked. You're really happy. Oh god you're so happy.

"O—only if you want of course, you don't have to—" You cut him off by squealing in joy and hugging him tightly. He laughs and you get teary eyed. He looks at you.

He knows that you hate living with your parents. They've always been your nightmare.

"Are you crying?" He chuckles.

"I'm so happy." You say wiping away your tears, both of you now sitting up again in your previous position.

"You are?" A big smile on his face appears and his eyes grow wide.

"Yes!" You say hugging him again.

"So I'll take it as a 'yes I wanna move in with you'?" He asks.

"Yes. Yes definitely!" You say.

He hugs you tightly.

"Oh my god baby you don't know how happy you just made me." Sam says into the crook of your neck. He peppers small kisses up to your cheek.

He holds onto you and falls into the bed with you on top of him. You lay there tangled up on the bed. Just both of you feeling so utterly happy. You're gonna move in together. Jeez you can't even describe how happy you are.

"And then we're gonna share a room. Deal?" Sam whispers into your ear.

"Deal." You whisper into his, kissing his cheek.

"Besides, I'm kinda getting used to sleeping beside you" - You say as you shrug your shoulders.

"Yeah well..." - Sam pecks your lips.

"You sure you're ready for this?"

"Totally" - You respond with a smile full of lust.

Sam smirks at you as he grabs your waist and kisses you passionately.

He has a big smile on his face. You can't help but giggle. He kisses you one last time and puts his head back on the pillow. He turns both of you to the side and you feel your eyes grow heavy.

"Why are pirates called pirates?" - Sam chuckles.

"SAM"