5

No, I'm not ugly. And even If I was, who cares. Beauty will eventually fade away from us, leaving with only scars. Makeup can only last, so long! Who was this person? This person isn't me, although it sounds like me. It can't be me.

No, beauty lasts forever. Beauty is infinite. Beauty will never fade.
That's when it clicked in her mind that she was the voice. She was the one, saying that beauty was important. She had realised that she had become the voice of her thoughts. She realised that the one speaking was her. That was her true self. And all in a click it came together.

Tell me, who are you? The question she had never been able to answer. She never knew who she was. She had never known...

I don't truly know-  She was confused, shouldn't she have the answer- but I do know that I am not perfect. I am not beautiful and I'm full of scars, but that's what makes me beautiful. Each scar adds a testimony to my beauty

She couldn't understand. She couldn't comprehend the words she was saying to herself. She didn't understand.

I don't get it. I don't understand.

Of course you don't. You know nothing apart from the mask. Take it off, give your monster air and walk with me.

So she took of her mask, she looked at her monster and smiled. This was the real her. The one that wasn't forced to be perfect, to conform to the world's definition of normal. She was beautiful in her own way.

Who are you?

She was about to utter 'Lizzie Dudley', but 'Elizabeth Warren' rolled off her tounge. That name didn't feel wrong. So that is who she is.

She is Elizabeth Warren and will always be.

You're right. That's who you are.

{THE END}

I really hope you enjoyed it. It's super short and I made it in a quick time frame, so it's bad and needs editing. Please feel free to point out mistakes. Love you😘😘