SANACTION HELL

ALEXIS'S POV

Why the hell does school have to start early more importantly why does my classes start so early? Ugh, I mean why willing let children go to a torture house every day. I would really like to meet the sick fuckers that invented college, homework, test and exams in fact basically school. I mean why someone would do that voluntary is beyond me.

"Alexis Cole get your down you're gonna be late for class!" my annoying brother that girls find hot ugh I just threw up in my mouth, even the idea that he is even hot makes me want to vomit like what do girls see in that food snatching bum. Stupid lucky fucker has afternoon classes, days like this I feel like the noon goddess is partial ugh.

"Alexis anytime now" Jamie says

I hurriedly get dressed in a thin strapped singlet and mid-thigh red skirt which was paired with nude knee length socks and brown ankle boots and pulled my hair into a high ponytail then threw on a long nude button up sweater.

Damn I look good for the first day of that nuisance called school even though all I want to do is just stay in bed all day in my pj's while watching Netflix

"Errm where do you think you're going in that outfit?" my brother growled with his arms wrapped around his mate Anita. Oh yeah we are werewolves my dad's the beta of our pack it's called the Black Moon pack.

"School" I yell as I run out of the house with his piece of toast.

"We're not done here young lady we'll talk when you get home."

"Yeah right" I yell sarcastically while speed off in Buttons my metallic black vintage mustang. Yes I named my car buttons, I wasn't allowed to have a pet so I had to work with what I had.

******At school******

XZAVIER'S POV

I seriously don't get why I have to go to school I mean I'm the leader and alpha of the most feared mafia and pack in the world. I spent 5 years in alpha school only to go to college for a degree I don't even need, really are you fucking kidding me? I have all the money and influence I can't get with the stupid degree but my parents are old fashioned. It sucks. "Cocky much" my wolf Damien snorts and I'm like look who's talking, this dude is the most sarcastic and cocky being I've after encountered.

Wait hold up what's that smell? Fuck it smells like honey and strawberries mixed together, I notice a short girl damn she's hot...instantly my wolf growls "Mate". I suddenly have the urge to mark and lock her up so no one can see her, I mean why is she showing off so much skin. My wolf Damien says "we are going to have to teach her not to show off what is ours to other wolves mated or not." For once we're on the same page.

As I make my way towards her, the next thing I know she is in the arms of some fucker and she is smiling, I don't even realize when I let out a growl but it echoes around the hall. I mean what the fuck is going on, I am this close to killing someone I don't even know but I do know that I don't like the way he's holding her so close and the fact that she's comfortable in his arms that's supposed to be me not thus mutt, who the hell does this fucker think he is? Holding my mate so close. As I am about to introduce him to a whole new world of pain and fear the class bell rings time for class. The boys goes in the opposite direction and she enters a classroom which also happens to where I am supposed to be. I love the fact that we're thankfully in the same class and hopefully all other classes not that it matters if they aren't because I would just order them to change it, that way I can keep an eye on her and scare off all those weak mutts that want her. I enter the class and take the sit right behind her and whisper in her hair.

"Hey babydoll"

ALEXIS'S POV

As I walk into school I feel a burning stare on me but I shake it off. I spot Lucas in the hallway and I'm pulled into a huge bear hug. I swear this boy is just a giant gummy bear because he's cuddly and sweet.

"Ok I get it you missed me can you please let me".... Before I can complete my statement I hear a deep growl, wait why does that excite me?

"Alexis I think someone likes you" Lucas says mockingly whole wiggling his brows. Just as I'm about to rip off those stupid brows, the class bell rings damn it! Why? I was just about to introduce Lucas to a new work of shame. He sticks his tongue out at me then heads off to his class while I go to mine and take my seat.

All of a sudden a really hot dude in a man bun walks in, did I mention I have a thing for man buns? I smell the most scent ever it's smells like fresh rain and hot cocoa mixed together damn and it is coming from him. Why can't he be ugly am talking 6ft4inches of male awesomeness with navy blue eyes and brown hair in a messy man bun and whoopee do! Just my luck he walks and seats right behind me. Note the sarcasm.

"Do not sweat, do not be awkward and ignore his presence as long as you can", I keep chanting in my head, he hasn't said a word and I'm already in shambles.

"Hey babydoll" he whispers right behind and sweet baby Jesus his voice! It is like melted chocolate and everything that should be forbidden, I feel hot tingles racing down my spine and my wolf Brie screams "Mate" hey calm down bitch no need to go crazy it's just a mate duh and turn me deaf! Well technically she can't but still it's annoying

"Oh shush it's not just any mate it is the alpha stupid!" she sneers smugly through our link.

Really? Why the hell am I so unlucky? All Alphas are known to be possessive and controlling, I'm an independent woman why do I have to paired with a poster book for a caveman ugh. But wait if he is the alpha where has he been?

"Alpha school dumbass and don't even try and reject him or I'll leave you" she growls in warning.

"Ok enough you're giving me a headache" I say and I block our link while massaging my head.

I try and concentrate on the lesson but Sir Alpha Stares a lot is doing a fine job of distracting me. I swear if I get an F in this class, creepy alpha dude is going to pay. As soon as the bell rings I'm out of my seat and sprinting to the door but guess what creepy alpha dude right behind me, so close I can feel his breath on my neck.